المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Masks

PATCHI
24-11-2006, 08:32 PM
http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Masks/images/paper_mache_plain_masks.JPG

[align=left]Masks
I wish if I had one of them

To decorate my face at parties or cermonies?
Noooooo
To cover what I feel inside

Masks
Made for plenty of things

Masks
redy to cover many things

Your pain
Your Joy
Your shame
your hate& every thing you feel deep inside

Masks
WITH MANY COLORS & SHAPES

MASKS

I become beleive that " they ' are nececity of life.[/center]

J.J
24-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Dear Patchi ...

It's ture that sometimes we wish if we can cover our pain and our taerful eyes with a beautiful and colored mask .. a fancy one that does not reveal or expose our true pain ... sometimes we wish if we can disguise our tortured souls with a happy mask ... yet and in spite of every thing .. isn't it better if we look just what we really are ????... isn't it better to be our selves .. ???

In my opinion honey ... no matter how deeply to wish to cover our true feelings & our true identities with coloured masks .. yet to me those who wear such masks ... those whom you see each time with a different mask .. are nothing but hypocrites ...

So sweety .. be yourself ... don't wear any fake mask .. coz if you do ... one day it will fall down and reveal what you were trying to hide ... believe me nothing can cover your sorrow like a true & loving smile

Any way .. I liked your way in writing ..it's soooo nice and true ... wish you all the happiness & joy my sweet Patchi ... thank you 4 your thread ..... God bless you dear ...

Aseel
25-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Patchi , the pictures of the masks reminded me of The Man on the Iron Mask, a movie which I consider one of the best

Masks ,

Sometimes, we do wear invisible masks to hide our feelings

However,
I don't think I'm successful in doing that for they say I have such facial expressions that reveals

what's inside of me

Masha Allah, Patchi, you have an excellent way of expressing yourself

Keep it up , sweety

I do admire people who try their best to improve their language, though it's not their major

The way you and Meant to be do

God bless you

Salsa
25-11-2006, 04:36 AM
Dear

nothing in the world worth to wear a mask for it

I say be yourself

Don`t be afried to be you

you don`t need to cover the sad face with a huge smile

the best we can do is to be only ourslfes

your words remind me of the post I put before

Thanks you for the post

PATCHI
25-11-2006, 08:34 PM
My J J,
Being my self,is the aim I work hard to acheve it& by God well I'll be. You may talk about peacefull socity, where you can do whatever you want& whenever you want
I was talking about the world where they teach you even how to smile, when you smile& why you smile.
The world where wearing a masks is an art, or you can call it part of the game
The world where every one warning you : WATCH OUT, YOUR MASK ABOUT TO FALL.
In that world, they don't care about your TRUE IDENTITY.
In that world, all the matter is what colored mask you wear.

Wallahi, I enjoy exchanging my mind with people such you. People I PRAY to be part of my life.
My best prayer for you with peace& happeniss.

Meant To be
26-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Yeah, Aseel for sure, how could we forget Leonard Decaprio in that movie

Anyway, I really don't like to wear such masks, in the contrary, I have to be myself, coz I feel so satisfied with it

Dear Patchi, no need to wear those masks, coz you will get rid of them one day which make you feel like taking them off whenever you like, believe me people will hate you for that, so be yourself and wear your only mask which is you, coz I don't want you to regret it later,

I really got nothing to add as J.J, Aseel, and Salsa mentioned the bottom lines

I wish you all the best during your lifetime

May God bless and protect you, Amen

A special thank to Aseel for her truely words, many thanks Aseel

PATCHI
26-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Aseeeel,
Yes, it's one of the best.
Lucky you " Mashallah " that you have clear soul as water.
May God protect you from the enemies of innocent.

Salsa,
You allways add something more to my post makes me re think again.
Thank you for sharing your attitude with me
BUT BELEIVE ME, I DO NEED TO COVER MY SAD FACE WITH A HUGE SMILE.
Thank you for being my motive to re read& re think

Meant to be
THE WICKED BALD BROTHER I'VE EVER
You add a novel& say : I really don't need to add????
Thank you for such SHORT replay.

God protect you all

But let me ask you this question!
Why all of you assume that I'm talking about myself????
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Meant To be
26-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Dear Patchi,

I don't like to answer with question, but permit me to say it

I might don't assume that you're talking about yourself, but DO WE HAVE TO IMITATE OTHERS??????

PATCHI
26-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Dear Patchi,

I don't like to answer with question, but permit me to say it

I might don't assume that you're talking about yourself, but DO WE HAVE TO IMITATE OTHERS??????

Let me tell you first that your question made my night& day
I'll answer it carefully from the way I geuss I understand it with my feeling that you miss judge me on the both way

IMITATION:

It's either you accuse me that I imitate Salsa post from the way that she mention that my post remind her with an old one.Which isn't TRUE& if you think I am, please insert the link that show I do

OR, you refer to the whole posts wich lately talk about petray& freinds in the Saudi english fourm. Again, you are wrong. I can't insert my self in a case I don't understand well& I can't talk about something I know nothing about it.

The whole story is,I share with the same picture at Maes posts ( the pictures language )& I find the desire to re write it in E in second trial to write something using my feeling.
Why I ask my question? I just afraid of being concederd as awearing mask& treat others from that side
No Sir,
WE DON'T HAVE TO IMITATE OTHERS unless we intend to do good things
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY.

Donia-Ajeeba
26-11-2006, 02:58 AM
Dear Patchi

If you're not talking about yourself

( As I assumed since the very beginning )

It'd be a very nice piece of art you've made

Wishing you all the best and the best of all

you might meet in your life to come.

PATCHI
26-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Dear Patchi

If you're not talking about yourself

( As I assumed since the very beginning )

It'd be a very nice piece of art you've made

Wishing you all the best and the best of all

you might meet in your life to come.

Sweet Donia
I'm a very humble person to make piece of art
Yet, I work to improve my self more& more
Yes, I was talking about myself.But NO, I don't want any one think that I love to wear that mask
Your worm words is more than enough for me

T.Sultan
27-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Dear Patchi ...

It's ture that sometimes we wish if we can cover our pain and our taerful eyes with a beautiful and colored mask .. a fancy one that does not reveal or expose our true pain ... sometimes we wish if we can disguise our tortured souls with a happy mask ... yet and in spite of every thing .. isn't it better if we look just what we really are ????... isn't it better to be our selves .. ???

In my opinion honey ... no matter how deeply to wish to cover our true feelings & our true identities with coloured masks .. yet to me those who wear such masks ... those whom you see each time with a different mask .. are nothing but hypocrites ...

So sweety .. be yourself ... don't wear any fake mask .. coz if you do ... one day it will fall down and reveal what you were trying to hide ... believe me nothing can cover your sorrow like a true & loving smile

Any way .. I liked your way in writing ..it's soooo nice and true ... wish you all the happiness & joy my sweet Patchi ... thank you 4 your thread ..... God bless you dear ...

I think I can't add a single word after reading J.J's reply. She's really summed it up in short. Thank you dear sister for the bringing up such an important issue.

PATCHI
27-11-2006, 09:08 PM
I think I can't add a single word after reading J.J's reply. She's really summed it up in short. Thank you dear sister for the bringing up such an important issue.

You most wellcome dear Sir
I'm so glad for yourstopping by, reading& comment
Special thanks to you too. :36_4_12:

enigma
28-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Your hunch is correct

It's true that we should always be our own selves,sing our own songs and do our own things

But sometimes being totally unmasked could put our weaknesses open to attack

We need to learn when and with whom we should wear the mask and with whom we should remove it

That doesn't mean we should keep wearing masks all the time cause we may end up losing a track of who we really are

PATCHI

I know that you can decide when and where to wear your mask

PATCHI
28-11-2006, 02:32 AM
[QUOTE=enigma]Your hunch is correct

It's true that we should always be our own selves,sing our own songs and do our own things

But sometimes being totally unmasked could put our weaknesses open to attack

We need to learn when and with whom we should wear the mask and with whom we should remove it

That doesn't mean we should keep wearing masks all the time cause we may end up losing a track of who we really are

PATCHI

I know that you can decide when and where to wear your mask [/QUOTE

My LUKCY STAR back to light my sky again.
Yes my star, I know that well& I'll learn even more how & when I wear it
Thanks alot for being what you are