المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Ways To Praise Children

dear
28-11-2006, 10:18 PM
The following suggestions for praising children to help build and develop high self-esteem.
I like the way you shared your bicycle.
You're doing a good job of waiting in line.
You're walking nicely.
You did a fine job of making your bed.
I'm happy you did what I asked you to do.
That is an excellent answer.
You're being very careful with that glass of milk.
I like what you said - that's well thought out.
You have been such a helpful worker.
That's good planning for having a pet.
You are a careful thinker - think before you speak.
It looks like you're putting some thought and time into this.
You remembered all the rules. I'm proud of you.
Thank you for listening to my question.
It's nice to see you helping each other.
I'm happy that you listened to me.
I like the way you are working.
I like the way you tried. Let me show you an easier way.
You did a fine job handling your anger toward that frustrating work.
Thank you for doing more of the clean-up of your room than you had to.
You really did a fine job playing with your brother.
It's a pleasure to work with you.
I like it when you look at me while I'm talking to you.
I like such pleasant conversations with you.
That's good table manners to wipe your mouth with your napkin.
I knew you could do that well.
You have your thinking cap on today.
That was a grown-up thing to do.
You are 100 percent correct.

Wow! - Way to Go - Super -You're Special - Outstanding - Excellent - Great - Good - Neat - Well Done - Remarkable - I Knew You Could Do It - I'm Proud Of You - Fantastic - Super Star - Nice Work - Looking Good - You're On Top Of It - Beautiful-Now You've Got It - You're Incredible - Bravo - You're Fantastic - Hurray For You - You're On Your Way - How Nice - How Smart - Good Job - That's Incredible - Hot Dog - Dynamite - You're Beautiful - You're Unique - Nothing Can Stop You Now - Good For You - I Like You -You’re A Winner -Remarkable Job - Beautiful Work - Spectacular - You're Spectacular - You're Darling - You're Precious - Great Discovery - You've Discovered the Secret - You Figured It Out - Fantastic Job - Hip, Hip, Hurray - Bingo -Magnificent - Marvelous - Terrific - You're Important - Phenomenal - You're Sensational - Super Work - Creative Job - Super Job - A Real Trooper - You Are Responsible - You Are Exciting - You Learned It Right - What An Imagination - What A Good Listener - You Are Fun - You're Growing Up - You Tried Hard - You Care - Beautiful Sharing -Outstanding Performance -You're A Good Friend - I Trust You - You're Important - You Mean A Lot To Me - That's Correct - You're A Joy - You're A Treasure - You're Wonderful - You're Perfect - Awesome - A+ Job - You're A-OK My Buddy - You Made My Day - That's The Best - A Big Hug - A Big Kiss - "I Love You!"

Meant To be
29-11-2006, 12:21 AM
Totally great ways and tips to build the self-esteem for children

Thanks dear for sharing'em with us

God bless you, Amen

enigma
30-11-2006, 04:36 PM
I guess it's your first participation in the Club and as usuall you chose a very important issue that many parents or teachers might ignor or forget

Thanks million dear DEAR for your great post

We appreciate it

Salsa
01-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanx

I may need to follw som of the advice you post

Reena
02-12-2006, 07:31 PM
GREAT

Lots of THANX

silent hill
02-12-2006, 08:07 PM
thanx alot DEAR I am agree with you 100% although you made me sad , because I have 2 nice girls and they
are Excellent at school but I`ve never never praised them thanx again for remindig us our duty toward these innocent kidz

dear
02-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Thanks a lot all my dears for your truthful feelings that urge your brothers urgently

SO WHAT
04-12-2006, 11:17 PM
thaaaaaaaaaaaanks alot
i think u can use some of them with the students at school even if they are un high school they need it

ur sis
so what

هبله عنقلنزي
04-12-2006, 11:33 PM
our children need regular encouragment
either by words or gifts

thanks dear

dear
05-12-2006, 12:05 AM
Welcome my sis (SO WHAT) indeed they need

dear
05-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Thanks a lot MY DEAR I think not only children need encouragement, but people at any age need