المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ? What are the differences between Errors & Mistake in SLA

saudi9999
16-12-2006, 07:34 PM
What are the differences between Errors & Mistake in SLA ?

Hi everyone , i want from anyone to give me the answer of this question
thank you

عاشقة الجنه
17-12-2006, 11:22 PM
The word Error is more formal than Mistake

مرسال
24-12-2006, 10:53 PM
I agreed, the word ERROR is more formal than MISTAKE

.Also, I think the word ERROR used often in Maths and Programming, I meant the last is scientific more

Your Brother
Mersal

مطلعة
28-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Hi[align=left]
errors are more serious than mistakes in the sense that they are concious while mistakes are useually uncouncious.
For example: slips of the tounge or pen are considered mistakes while errors in forming the past tense are errors not mistakes
Regards[/center]

محمددد
06-01-2007, 09:58 AM
[align=left]Salam Aliko

Guys it is more simple than what are you trying to say

Error is making something wrong in the language but you don't know it is wrong

While mistake is making something wrong in the language and you know it is wrong. so you try to correct it if you see it[/center]

Reena
18-03-2007, 11:55 AM
[align=left]Salam Aliko

Guys it is more simple than what are you trying to say

Error is making something wrong in the language but you don't know it is wrong

While mistake is making something wrong in the language and you know it is wrong. so you try to correct it if you see it[/center]

بارك الله فيك

و هذا التعريف هو الاقرب تحديدا

aljareah
20-04-2007, 05:19 AM
السلام عليم انا زي مدرست الفرق بينهم يكون زي كذا

mistake: laps in the part of the learner( the learner tired, so he makes a mistake but he's able to correct his mistake

errors: is a lack of knowledge in the part of he learner

ويعطيك العافيه والله الموفق

teachersultan
21-04-2007, 02:02 AM
assalam alaikum
Errors are not as same as mistakes or not formal or informal.Errors are the mistakes that occur when learners say or write some rules, that they never learn those rules before,wrong or weak.For example, English learner doesn't learn how to answer about time and someone asks him about time :a

Someone:What time is it? a
English learner: it is one and quarter.(quarter past one)(here, he used his mother tongue to answer) a

good luck

bolbol
26-06-2007, 01:42 AM
الله يجزاك الف خير ومشكورة على المشاركة الجميلة الي والله ما ادري وشلون اعبر لك عن مدى شكري لك ويا ليت نماذج للفصل الاول

warm-hearted
14-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Actually it is so late to answer this question. Well concerning errors and mistakes : Errors are errors of interference from the mother tongue while mistakes are like slips of the tongue. Errors are systematic while mistakes are not .Errors are in the way or the process of learning ( because in this case ,the learner tests his hypothesis )while mistakes are not in the process of learning.Errors are formal while mistakes are not.

Try To Reach
21-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Hello dear i don't think i have much to added but i wanna share you with

a book that talked about what you want

http://www.csuchico.edu/~gthurgood/232/CA_presentation.pdf

this is the site for the link
http://research.uoregon.edu/

also i wish you try this service its really helpful

http://answers.yahoo.com/

my warm presence

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/uploaded/7590_01189683347.gif

hatan asiri
08-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Thank you so much

قطة بغداد
25-12-2009, 11:19 PM
مرحبا يامنتداي الغالي ...وربي اني متشرفه فيكم اخواني وخواتي وكثير كثير استفدت منكم عسى الله مايحرمني منكم والحين اطلب ترحيب بالقطوه اللي جتكم من العراق ميااااااااااو ..

**PRINCESS**
26-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Actually it is so late to answer this question. Well concerning errors and mistakes : Errors are errors of interference from the mother tongue while mistakes are like slips of the tongue. Errors are systematic while mistakes are not .Errors are in the way or the process of learning ( because in this case ,the learner tests his hypothesis )while mistakes are not in the process of learning.Errors are formal while mistakes are not.

MOREOVER, errors can be fixed while mistakes are difficult to repair
that's why we say in computers(error in the system
and it was a lifetime fatal mistake +

alfarham2005
11-01-2010, 11:42 PM
error هو الخطاء
mistakeهو الزلة