المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : please ... i need your help

همسة من قلبك
26-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Dear All

I am presently making up a research entitled "the present health care for the new millennium"

Please Answer the following questions

1. what management style are likely to be successful for health care executives/personnel in the future?

2. what are the present management styles being practiced that would possibly make an impact in the delivery of health care service in the future?

3. how should hospitals, medical groups and integrated systems change the way they govern themselves?

4. as part of marketing strategies is mass customization and branding effective?

5. do you consider better service to patients who are insured rather than those uninsured?

6. do you consider racial discrimination in the delivery of safe and effective health care service to consumers?

7. please tick the following characteristics in which you think is essential for a quality of health care service:(you can also rate the following from most important to the least Important)

- Friendly staff
- well-organized and satisfied staff
- prompt appointments with Physicians
- uncomplicated billing procedure clear and concise statements of service rendered
- good Physician-Patient communication
- sufficient time spent by Physicians with their patients
- efficient systems o medical record keeping
- timely reminders for routine check - ups
- personal and human relationship between superior and subordinates

please i need your help

thank you for your support

enigma
27-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Dear sister

I wish I could help you with your little research but unfortunately I don't have that much knowledge of how hospitals are run

So I'll try to help with what I notice or see as a normal patient who from time to time requires medical care or service

Regarding your question about insurance

I think insured patients receive the same treatment as the uninsured ones have .It's just that uninsured ones might have to pay a great amount of money in times of critical cases when they have to be hospitalized for long periods comparing to insured patients who have a full or partial coverage of their expenses

Racial discrimination is found everywhere so I really won't be suprised if we found it also in hospitals where all people should be treated equally no matter what race or color they belong to

As a patient I think the most important thing I want to find in the place where I seek medical help is good physician - patient communication

Next comes the following

Sufficient time spent by physicians with their patients
Prompt appointement with physicians
Well - organised & satisfied staff
Friendly staff
Timely reminders for routine check - ups
Efficiant system of medical record keeping
Personal & human relationship between superior & subordinates
Uncomplicated billing procedure,clear and concise statements of service rendered

To be honest I found all of the above good qualities in the INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER in Jeddah

I had a chance to see how all of the staff are being very friendly and cooperative may be because it's still new
But I hope if they could keep their good spirit

Sorry but that was all I know

Salsa
28-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Our Tr. engima alwas there to help

Thank God she`s here

and God bless you

I tried to help and search in the net

mmm

It`s kind of comfusing there

So I just say

I wish you luck