المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : how to stay young

GREEN-MOUNTAIN
08-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them.
That is why you pay them.

Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches.)

Keep learning: Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

Enjoy the simple things.

Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with them.

The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is yourself. LIVE while you are alive.

Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.

Cherish your health: if it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve,
get help.

Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.

Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.

enigma
09-01-2007, 01:13 PM
A great way to stay young indeed

I guess it's taken from George Carlin's veiws on aging as our brother T.Sultan posted a few weeks ago

Thanks anyway dear brother for bringing them again

But will you please browse through the club to make sure that topics aren't repeated

We do highly appreciate your efforts to keep the club dynamic

Meant To be
09-01-2007, 04:26 PM
For sure, it's more than great to stay young

Thanks brother for your helpful topic

GREEN-MOUNTAIN
10-01-2007, 06:33 PM
A great way to stay young indeed

I guess it's taken from George Carlin's veiws on aging as our brother T.Sultan posted a few weeks ago

Thanks anyway dear brother for bringing them again

But will you please browse through the club to make sure that topics aren't repeated

We do highly appreciate your efforts to keep the club dynamic

well as i have no idea that i repeated the same post of T.Sultan
but i thought this was a new one ... i never took it from him cus i have this on my email year ago

but lol i will be honored if you throw this to the trash ( archive ) lol

enigma
10-01-2007, 07:12 PM
You must have taken my words in the wrong way brother

I didn't say that you took it from T.Sultan's post I said that it's from Goerge Carline's topic and that Sultan posted it a while ago

What I meant by that was to mention the source of your topic as you forgot to tell us

Take it easy brother you don't have to feel offended every time we send one of your posts to the archive

That doesn't mean it's unworthy it means that it's just repeated

If it's unworthy we can simply send it to the bin

Anyway we'll be more than happy to read more of your choices

GREEN-MOUNTAIN
10-01-2007, 07:49 PM
i know i know but i wanted to tell you that i have this in my email since last year and now i posted it here

that's the whole thing

so u can remove it .....since it's repeated

do your job as a supervisor lol

hodhd23
10-01-2007, 08:52 PM
that is great realy it gives us many lessons in life
thank u