المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Work English

لين1
12-01-2007, 07:30 PM
:36_4_12:

Do you want to know the key to great work English? It's to be polite and professional! You
don't have to be fluent to make a good impression, either. Here are some shortcuts for turning beginners into pro's _ short of professionals

[align=left]Good morning/afternoon/evening:
To greet a friend, you might say, "Hi! How are you?". In work, however, it's more appropriate to greet someone by saying, "Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening." Include their last name, too: "Good morning, Ms./Mr./Mrs./Miss….."

How may I help you?
No matter what field you're in, much of your work probably involves handling requests or providing assistance. So, when someone calls or comes to you for help, whether it's a student or your biss be careful to not simply say, "What do you want?" This phrase often comes across as rude, especially if spoken with the wrong intonation.

I'm sorry. I will …:
When something goes wrong, no one likes to hear excuses. So, first apologize, and then take action. If you can't answer a question or meet a request, start with, "I 'm sorry ?". It's the best way to calm a conflict before it starts. For example, if you don't know an answer, say, "I'm sorry, I don't know the answer." But don't stop there! Follow with what you will do: "But I will find out." "I'm sorry" says you care about their concern, and "I will" assures them you'll help.

Would you mind…?/Could you…?/I'd appreciate…:
Unless you're the teacher, you don't want to sound like you're giving orders. Putting requests in question form is much better than saying an order. "Would you mind looking at this page?" or "Could you take a look at this?" is more appropriate than, "Look at this page." When you make requests politely, your students will be much more likely to happily obey!

In my opinion …/I'm afraid I don't agree…:
In work, when discussing a new idea, you need polite ways to get your thoughts across or indicate you don't agree. Using the phrase "In my opinion"at the beginning of your sentence tells the listener that you're still open to other points of view. If you don't agree with someone, don't say, "That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard!" Instead use, "I'm afraid I don't agree." Choosing your words carefully will make the person you're working with much more willing to listen to you, too!

I hope this's usefull........[/center]

جوعانه
10-02-2007, 05:13 PM
معليش اخوي ممكن توضح لنا بعض الكلمات او اكتبها بالعربي بليز

جوعانه

rose dew
10-02-2007, 05:43 PM
موضوع راائع أختي لين1 يذكرنا بقواعد بسيطه للتعامل مع الناس يفترض أننا نستخدمها دائما
ألف شكر ولا تحرمينا من جديدك