المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Is english difficult or easy ? why

طارق97
19-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Assalamu alakum
how are you ? my friends
english is difficult for arabs but , It is easy for non arabs . I think that. do you think that ? If you have other answer .write it . please . give me the reasons . I need to know your opinions . Is arabic language one of reasons ?...dont be angry.this my opinion
thank all of you

Aisha
20-03-2005, 12:50 AM
What are you talking about Mr.Tariq why English is difficult for arab for god sake Tariq?????????? Whats wrong with the Arab?????????
Do you think Arab have any problem ?? I dont think they have any problem unless they want to make some!! Funny HA??
My dear why do arab feel they are less than the others even if the mattar is related to speaking English ? Look speaking English is not a big deal if you think the Arab are having difficulty in speaking English forget it MAN. What do you mean by saying speaking English is easy for non Arab and NOT easy for Arab?? You think becuase of the differences in pronouncing some English letters make English not easy OK what about French people !!! Have you heard French people speaking English they pronounce some English letters like French specially (R) Have you heard Pakistani and Indian how they speak English. Look Tariq and remember speaking any language is not for showing off it is a mean of communication for some , seeking knowledge for the other,a hobby for some others OR Education for some others there are many reasons behind speaking other languages and if we grown up speaking one language we should not feel it is hard to learn any other language even if the mother tongue effect our pronunciation. Why do you think Arabic Language is the reason??? I wrote my opinion I hope you change your mind NOW Tariq you started the topic please you tell me I am turning your question back to you WHY DO YOU THINK ENGLISH IS NOT EASY FOR THE ARAB???

طارق97
20-03-2005, 10:10 AM
assalamu alakum
O ! Aisha
how aru you ? aisha
do not take me wrong...please
I said that
,because
arabic language is not same
. any language
. you understood the article wrongly
. I am an arabic saudi
I hate english . but now
english language has became very important in our life ,so we should learn english . because english is the number one language in the world . If we spoke it correctly,we can invite non muslims to Islam through english .Finally I love arabic . very much
dont be angry my dear

Aisha
21-03-2005, 01:03 AM
Thank you for your reply i am not angry at all.
Take one step to learn English and you will see how things will work out for you and lead you to the best, inshallah.
Good luck