المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Pleeease help me

خليجيه999
18-03-2007, 07:18 PM
write a letter to your sister who is on vacation in **

switzerland. Ask her about the weather,the places she has visited there and what shopping has she done.Enquire about when she is likely to return to oman.

** Pretend to be in your sister's place and write areply to the above letter.

T.Sultan
18-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Hi , I'm really in a hurry but I'd really like to help ....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The letter

Dear ,

I really miss you so much and I am looking forward to seeing you. Dear , please tell me about everything in switzerland ; tell me about the weather , the places you've been to and tell me about the malls you shopped in.

Dear sister ,

Please , come back home soon because I can't wait any longer . Please , tell me when you're going to come back to Oman .

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................

The reply

Hi ,

Dear sister , you don't really know how it's hard for me to be away from you all these days. Dear , you've asked me to tell you about switzerland . The weather is really fantastic and the malls are indescribable. I will really tell you bout every thing when I come back.

As for your question about when to come back home , I don't really know but hopefully it wouldn't be longer than three months .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

خليجية ,

I wish I have been of help ... I'm really so sorry for the shortness of the letter because I'm really in a hurry .... Accept my best wishes.

خليجيه999
18-03-2007, 09:22 PM
i am thank u very much

i am so happy

because u help me

i wish u
happy life