send it to me in special

i need it soon
soooooooooooooon

God bless all
:icon1366: :icon1366: :icon1366:

J.J
13-04-2007, 05:25 PM
White Cloud ....

Welcome dear to our club .... it's nice to see a new memeber here ...

Regarding that request of yours ... I 'll do my best and search for the topic for you ...

Welcome again among your sisters and brothers .....

white cloud
13-04-2007, 05:29 PM
who can"t give me an essay
just give me ideas
to discuss them

white cloud
13-04-2007, 05:39 PM
thank you J.J
for your nice words
i am waiting your help and the other"s help

with my best wishes

J.J
13-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Hi again .... I searched in the internet and I found short stories about
painful lessons and events ...so I wanna know if this what you look for ?????

J.J
13-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Here is one ,,, I hope it is what you search about ..

THE PAINFUL LESSON

Written by Latifa Al Zarouni

A thousand thoughts are in my head right now and all I can think about is how I had the courage to treat the people who loved and cared about me in this way. What can I do to bury the feeling of guilt that surrounds me? It is unfair that all that I did was hurt people and what I get in the end is help from them.
Twelve years have passed like a second and I didn’t gain from it anything except pain. I remember that day when I forgot what my cousin Musaed did for me. I was born abroad and I used to live the western lifestyle. Father had to take us from one place to another to make his dream come true, which was getting a high position in his job. For that reason he went to the US then to Europe and my brother and I used to be careless and we used to do whatever we wanted because we knew that our mother would hide these things from our father who was strict with us.
Our cousin tried always to teach us how important it is to respect others, to socialize with others, to be like the eastern people who give great attention to their religion in the first place and then to see how important it is to respect your parents. All the things that he told us weren’t important for us because it didn’t make any sense to us and we didn’t grow up with these things. Musaed didn’t give up and he took us with him to spend time with his friend in different places so that we got use to the eastern lifestyle and not feel neglected.
With the passing months I felt that Musaed was my role model in many things and I liked him very much, but all of that disappeared when that baleful day came and turned my life upside-down. It was one of those summer hot days when I was 15 years old and my father wasn’t at home, I heard my dogs barking so I went in a hurry to see what was going on. Our neighbor's son, who was 7 years old, was holding a stick and tried to make my dogs angry. I went mad because I didn’t let anyone hurt my dogs especially that naughty boy. I grabbed his shirt and started to shout in his face. My mother called my uncle whose house was next to ours and she called my cousin Musaed to help her stop me because I wasn’t listening to her. My cousin Samah saw me from her window and tried to convince me in many ways to leave the boy but I didn’t listen. My uncle and my cousin got inside our house and my uncle ordered me to leave the boy but I ignored him totally, Musaed tried to talk to me as usual but he didn’t succeed. Musaed got angry because I was scaring the boy and not respecting him, so he jumped on to me to prevent me from moving and then the boy ran quickly to his house. I was so angry because of their interference in our concern. I became annoyed so much that I went upstairs to my room and took a heavy piece of metal and threw it at their house to smash their window.
They ignored me and didn’t do anything, I became more angry and then started to threaten that I was going to hurt him because he had hurt me. I tried many things to hurt him but I didn’t succeed and Musaed tried to scare me by bringing the police to make me promise that I'm not going to do anything hurt him. I was so arrogant and I wanted revenge. The last thing that I did to him which severed the relation between our two families, was when I decided to attack him at night when he was alone outside their house. I called my brother and I went to Musaed and stood near him. At that moment, I sprayed in his eyes the self defense spray which I had brought with me and then beat him. He tried to protect himself but he couldn’t. On that awful night, my cousin went to the hospital with numerous terrible injuries.
I thought that this is the moment that I can show everyone that I'm a man and no one should stand in my way because I do what I say, I'm the son of a well-known man and I'm tough. I didn’t care about the great shame that I brought on my father or about Musaed.
Twelve years passed and I didn’t try to repair the remains of the broken relationship, but the day came when I had to taste the same humiliation that I had given my cousin. My cousin Samah became a great businesswoman and she used to deal with the company that I worked in. 2 years passed and I was in the same low position because I didn’t complete my studies and after my father retired he couldn't help me or my family. The son of the company's owner didn’t like me because he was my classmate in the school and he remembers how I used to brag. One day I had to pay for my arrogance, he came to me and fired me without reason but he had the power and I couldn’t do anything.
No one agreed to employ me because of the lack of qualifications. Samah knew about my problem and she accepted me to work in her company even though I was the one who hurt her brother and I was the one who made the two families separate. The thing that she said was "whatever you did in the past and however it hurts, you are one of us and belong to us".

I didn't find essays ... all what I found are stories ...
With my best wishes in your exams .....

Aseel
13-04-2007, 11:26 PM
white cloud

welcome, sister, to the club

I think dear J.J has given you the best help

J.J

Welcome back, dear sister, and thanx alot for you help

We miss so much, sweetheart

I was really concerned about you

Thank God that you're back again

white cloud
14-04-2007, 07:16 PM
my sister..J.J
my words can"t express about my thanks toward your help
all what i can say:
i ask Allah to give you his Paradaise
and bless you

but my dear if you can give me the another stories which you find it
i will be thankful for you
because i want to choose the suitable story which is near to my exprince because our
Dr.want that

thank you again

also thank you
Aseel
fo your passing and your sweet words