المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : hitting by bag is a thing of the past

Wiill Vandom
14-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Howdy friends!(as the cowboys say)..
These days the world is more open to different cultures and customs. these might cause some problems for the women more than men ..they need more protection from those people who has no faith or manners .. they've been attacked all over the world ..
So many countries provided the protection for women from the harassments, criminals, thieves that they face..
In my opinion women should learn some defense skills to be able to protect themselves. Do you think that the old way(hitting by the bag) is useful.. well that would be useful if you put bricks inside it…but the defense skills are more useful.. May be we don't need these things in our society. but for those who travel to foreign countries for one reason or another …
Take part in our debate..telling us are you with or against and give some reasons to support your opinion in that topic" Women learning defense skills" to protect themselves from being attacked not to fight their husbands…

enigma
15-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Dear sis

Your topic is very crucial

I think we all need to learn some of the self defence skills as you said but what really matters is having a sense of wittiness and being alert to any situation

I have a very useful topic similar to what you want to discuss ,just need to be posted

I'll try my best to post it soon

I guess it will help many of us

Aseel
15-04-2007, 07:13 PM
interesting topic indeed

hitting by bag as you said won't work out abroad

I don't think we need such skills in our society

but yea, surley, those who live in foriegn countries do need to have such skills

whatever, do you think it would be acceptable if a woman practices such skills in our society ???

Maybe, we won't be able to learn the Karate' but you know what we can something hidden in our bags for any possible situation

hhhhhhhh

Thanks alot, dear for raising up this topic

marygain
15-04-2007, 11:15 PM
[SIZE="5"]dear wiili

I think the woman should learn some skills......... at least to protect her self form any accident that may happened

and ofcourse our society protect us _as a girl or a woman _from any harm

But as I said ..........it is good to learn such that skills[/SIZE:marsa88: :marsa52: ]