المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Art of conviction

enigma
06-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Have you ever been in a situation in which you had to use all your past experiences to convince someone with a certain opinion

Ever wondered what is the best technique in getting your way to something

The key is

PERSUASION

The prime strategy for getting your way is implementing a persuasion process that leads to a positive outcome

The two-word secret of how to be persuasive and how to implement persuasion strategies is manipulation free. Manipulation persuasion is short lived. True persuasion exists when it lasts beyond the moment

Persuasion is a science. You can learn the best ways to persuade in each given situation of your business life,your sales life and your personal life

Persuasion is an art. Never crossing the line to " pushy ". It's showing reserve and poise. In short - being cool

Persuasion is excellent questioning skills beyond excellent communication skills. It's getting the other person to clarify what you want in their mind. Rather than tell them " This is why that happened....." ask " Why do you think this happened " or " What made this happen?" Subtle but powerful difference

Persuasion is a compromise. Often there is some give and take in order to get to your way

Persuasion is asking questions that clarify the situation. Asking for elaboration,understanding and " why " will lead you to harmony. That harmony will permit open minded dialog

Persuasion is excellent listening skills. Listening is one of the most difficult elements of persuation because it requires patience. The two-word secret of patience and listening is not " shut up ". It's " take notes ". Taking notes shows respect and eliminates miscommunication

Persuasion is getting the other guy to convince himself. If you question,listen,write it down and question again for clarification,your answers and your point of view will become obvious

Persuasion is preparation. Gathering the right information.Creating the right questions.Uncovering the right hot buttons and acting on them

Persuation is a victory. It's the science by which you get your way. It's not just getting your way it's persuading with harmony and everyone to agree. It's getting your way without the other guy feeling like he or she " lost " o

In short persuasion is putting the above elements into action and being able to think and talk cleverly

Sorry for the long topic

But I loved it so much and really wanted to share it with you my dears

Wiill Vandom
06-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Dear sister Thanx a lot for this wonderful informative topic

really we need persuasion skills in our life

:36_4_12:

T.Sultan
07-05-2007, 09:31 PM
As usual , perfect topics ..... Thanks dear sister .... It's 100% right that persuasion is an art in itself ...Thanks again

English Lover
08-05-2007, 02:49 AM
amazing my sister enigma

May Allah rewrd you the best

enigma
09-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Dear sister Thanx a lot for this wonderful informative topic

really we need persuasion skills in our life

:36_4_12:

Wiilly

Really glad that you liked it

I'm sure we need it to communicate well with others

enigma
09-05-2007, 12:55 AM
As usual , perfect topics ..... Thanks dear sister .... It's 100% right that persuasion is an art in itself ...Thanks again

Sultan

My dear brother

Seeing your words again is cheering

Your presence is missed around here

I really hope you peace of mind and to get back to your shining spirit

Thanks for your known kindness

enigma
09-05-2007, 12:58 AM
amazing my sister enigma

May Allah rewrd you the best

Dear brother English Lover

I know that you're busy