المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Funny Messages

غــيــرك مـابـي
20-08-2007, 12:50 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

wrote your name on sand it got washed. I wrote your name in air,it was blown away.then I wrote your name on my heart & i got Heart Attack

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Twinkle Twinkle little star. You should know what you are. And once you know what you are. Mental hospital is not so far

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Why does history keep repeating it self? Because we weren't listening the first time

The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass and flowers too. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you

Roses are red; Violent are blue monkeys like u should be kept in zoo. Don't feel so angry you will find me there too not in cage but laughing at you

When your life is in darkness pray to God ask him to free u from darkness and if after you pray and your still in darkness, please pay your ELECTRICITY BILL

with my love

استفهام
21-08-2007, 05:18 AM
Why does history keep repeating it self? Because we weren't listening the first time

very nice

Aseel
21-08-2007, 06:44 AM
Twinkle Twinkle little star. You should know what you are. And once you know what you are. Mental hospital is not so far

so funny

They're so funny , indeed

but I didn't like the one about God ...

By the way, Let me welcome you to our club

:)

Hope you will enjoy it with us

Have a nice day

Aseel

zozo
21-08-2007, 11:51 PM
CoOoOl

great topic