المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A reply to what does BY means???

Aisha
30-04-2005, 02:25 PM
My dear very confused teacher,
First of all the reason I put the reply to your topic as new because I want all read it and add their best.
Some people form our society are trying to isolate themselves from the whole world !!!!!! Allah tala did not say that. He Almighty said in the holy quran that He created us with all differences and He also told us to know each other.وجعلناكم شعوبا و قبائل لتعارفوا
Of course a great wisdom behind it.
And we come up to know the other parts and people of the world by learning how to speak their language. Language is the key to knowldge, whats wrong with us !! When on earth we will start sharing knowledge, people from all over the world come to our language ( Arabic ) and take whatever they want from it . Are we taking the best from them??????What if they have their own language, what if they grow up saying (by) OK let them say it whats wrong with that !!!!! We don't like(by) OK lets say Salaam U Laykum !!!!!Whats big deal why on earth we make it a big fuss!!!!!!!!! Most of the words have roots what if the root of any word came from westerners!!!!Ok if the root does not match our culture and our religion lets stop it and replace it with somthing from our language (Arabic) Be proud of your language and at the sametime take the knowledge without arguing unless you have strong evidance!!!Whats big deal!!!!! Stop confusing others!!!!!!!! My dear English teacher since you speak two languages I am sure that you know and you also have passed by many words with different roots some from Arabic and some from other languages take your time and explain to your students how we start speaking the language and make it simple tell them as long as the language does not effect our religion and our culture lets speak it and if it does alhamdulellah our arabic language have wonderful words which can be replaced.Now the problem is not in our students is in our some teachers who are playing great role in confusing the students I hope you can make it ( explaining) to your religon teacher.
The topic is deep but hopefullay the other share and give the best ideas and opinion about it.
Good luck to you.

أبلة الإنجليزي
01-05-2005, 02:28 AM
ياحبيبتي ياعيوش
جزاك الله خيرا
" Good bye " مجرد مفردة تتعلمها الطالبة لتستخدمها في الحوارات
It's not a big deal
ولكن فيه ناس يحبوا يسووا طرزانات
ومن أيام كنا ندرس في الجامعة كانوا طالبات الدراسات الإسلامية يقولوا علينا "كفار"
لأننا بنتعلم إنجليزي !!!!!!!!!!!
تخيلوا

Instigator
03-05-2005, 12:11 AM
?What on earth is going on
.Please take it nice and so easy
?Do you know the KISS rule
.It means Keep It Simple, Supid
.Don't be confused at nothing
.It is a word
.So, don't burn yourself out
.It is not that big deal

.I can't say no more, because Aisha said what is important
.Thanks to Aisha and English Teacher

أبلة الإنجليزي
03-05-2005, 10:01 PM
والله we are not confused
لكن (نحن لانحب تدخلات الجوار في شئوننا الداخلية)
ههههههههههههههههههههههههه هههههههه
Thanks any way

seema
05-05-2005, 07:47 PM
I tottally agree to what sister Aisha said....now we must confess that we live in a confused society all together...they want one thing yet they deny it in public..I think it's due to the many cultural TABOOS in our society..that don't neceesarily agree with religious ideals..moreover..they contrast with them many times...
A point i must say is...I noticed that most of the people speaking another language or learning it do appreciate or master Arabic very well..speaking of myself.. I love my Arabic language and loving English never made my relationship with my mother language any less important.
I really do think we make fuss over unimportant issues..personal issues that concern their own people......we should have respect for others' choices,differences and individualism
.only then we will prosper and bloom as a community of nobel goals