المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : 9dangerous words women use

aziz8575
01-09-2007, 07:52 PM
[) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need __to shut up.

Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with Nothing usually end in Fine.

Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

Loud Sigh : This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about Nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of Nothing.)

That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's Okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. .) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

Whatever: Is a women's way of saying SCREW YOU!

Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement,
meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.

Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology [/LEFT]
Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true

أم حمد
02-09-2007, 12:59 AM
[:36_4_3::36_??
Men always pretend that they do understand us, don’t they
DO NOT account on these words dear, we can get you in a deep puzzle IF we want so[/CENTER][]

Aseel
02-09-2007, 07:52 AM
hahahahahaha

What a COOL topic

hahahaha

Most of them are just true

And that's what made me really laugh

Thanks brother for the COOL post :)

And by the way

Welcome to our Club .... Hope you will enjoy it with us

:)

Saudi2fella3
03-09-2007, 04:20 AM
that's priceless ... loooooooool

enigma
03-09-2007, 02:20 PM
As Um Hamad said

We can leave men really puzzeled if we want to

I'm sure I've read this before but not sure where

Thanks any way and welcome

shy-rose
05-09-2007, 05:22 AM
very nice topic

it's cooooooooooool ........... and true

thanx brother

Wiill Vandom
05-09-2007, 06:07 PM
ha ha ha ha
That was funny
and somehow ..True
Thanx brother

شمريه نمبر ون
06-09-2007, 02:12 AM
hahahahahahahahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nice topic
its true

هناء
07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey man calm down. I am not with ya. Not all the women act in such a way

This is a funny thread. Next time U will right about dangerous words men use.

Thanx alot darling.

Maddy
11-09-2007, 11:48 PM
This brigs back memories of fights with my wife:booom::marsa52::crieng::marsa88:

hhhhhhhh

ChaRmEr
08-10-2007, 10:02 PM
This is the calm before the storm

that is exactly true

usually when I get mad , I say nothing

but I mean if you don't stop annoying me , I'm not responsible for what will happen to you

So, nothing means ( you have to expect everything)z

thx