المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Ancient History Of Egypt

shy-rose
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
hi my Dears ............ here're some strange information about the ancient history of Egypt
i hope you like it .............

The rulers of ancient Egypt were called" pharaohs"which means ( great house ) . The pharaoh was the most important and powerful person in the country . Ordinary people believed he was a (God!!!) :1 (125

( Ramses II ) ruled for over 60 years . He was the only Pharaoh to carry the title " the Great" after his name . Ramses was a great builder and a brave soldier . He was also a father :marsa184:of an incredibly large number of children : 96 boys and 60 girls .
:15:waaaaaaaaaw Just imagine having 156 brothers and sisters !!!!!

The pharaoh often married a close female relative , such as his sister or half-sister :marsa22: . In this way the blood of the royal family remained pure . The title of " Pharaoh " was usually passed on to the eldest son of the pharaoh's most important wife .

Aseel
04-09-2007, 12:46 PM
of an incredibly large number of children : 96 boys and 60 girls .
waaaaaaaaaw Just imagine having 156 brothers and sisters !!!!!

An important question arised here, Did he know about their existence

lol

Just imagine having 156 brothers and sisters

I'll choose the best ten ... ههههههههههه

The pharaoh often married a close female relative , such as his sister or half-sister

Gosh

how could it be

Are they insane or something

strange information , indeed

Thanks , sweetie, for the strange topic :)

shy-rose
04-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Welcome Aseel ............ I'm soooooooo happy cuz ur the first visitor 2 my topic:1 (123):

!!!!!

An important question arised here, Did he know about their existence
lol

I think their mothers also didn't know about their existence :marsa117:

Just imagine having 156 brothers and sisters
I'll choose the best ten ... ههههههههههه

and u can change ur choice every week hahahahaha

إقتباس:
The pharaoh often married a close female relative , such as his sister or half-sister

how could it be
Are they insane or something [/COLOR

really : i don't know :36_1_6[1]:............. but thanks Allah for being Muslims

regards