المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : I Need Your Comments Seriously!!!!!

امير القلوب
10-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Hello everybody,
I was really wondering about one little change regarding the English language teaching tichniques which is the uniform of the English language teachers here in the KSA. Through my study abroad and within the KSA I found out that the uniform is one of things that can express the language and the people who speak it plus that has an impact on the people who are taught, so why aren't we allowed to have different uniforms other than the thobe and ghotra like the PE (Physical Education) classes? for i believe all the PE teachers all over the world cannot teach this subject without a special uniform that has to do with the subject, it's environment and the movements that they shoud do , so the same in my opinion should be done with the English language classes here and the teachers' uniform, so students can feel that this subject is foreign and try their best to speak the language with the teachers who suffer a lot from explaning their lessons in English while students reply back in Arabic affected by the uniform while i think and from my experience students can try their best when they join an institute and pay a lot of money to a teacher who's half Arabic half English wearing trousers and a shirt and speak English. I swear to GOD they interact with him. Anyways, I really need your comments about what i just said

mans_doha
10-09-2007, 10:24 PM
sorry , i dont agree at all , it doesnt make sense , our schools need more than what u said , for u so, if i teach math or geography ...etc what shall i wear???????????

thanx:)

امير القلوب
10-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Well, my friend I really respect your point of view ,but geography teachers and so on don't need any special uniforms because their subjects are always explained in Arabic, so the problem is being only in the English language . It's a subject that needs promotion by any means and you were right in saying That our schools need more than what i said, but i was focusing on the matter of the uniform which is a part of the language environment, so i think this is the least we can have to provide the right environment ,so students can feel it's a different subject exactly like the PE

HMD
10-09-2007, 11:46 PM
:bsm:

Hmmm..

Man where did you get this idea?.. it sounds interesting as an idea, but it is hard
to apply in our society.

If we apply it we will reinforce the idea that many students keep in their minds about English language and how it is hard on them.

Students will say "Look !! In order to learn the language not only you have to twist your tongue and work hard but also you have to to get rid of your thobe and ghotrah to speak English well"

And this will distance the students from English even more.

By dressing formal we are setting an example for them

Simply this is my point of view

امير القلوب

Thanks for the radical idea .. My regards

H M D

امير القلوب
11-09-2007, 09:38 AM
O.K. your answer was kind of radical as well my friend because i think none of you has understood the deep meaning that I wanted to convey. Well, in my opinion even all the PE teachers should be wearing thobes and ghotras during their lessons in addition to all the players; the soccer players, water ball players and all players from all the sports fields, ah before I forget I think even the national team players should play their matches in their thobes and ghotras

vanilla sky
11-09-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't agree this idea
i am woman what should i wear to make my students feel they are in English
class
they feel while we're speaking and writing from left to right
thank you

امير القلوب
11-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Well, thanks a lot my female friend ,but this subject was for males only because i'm really aware of the fact that women do wear whatever they want and according to schools regulations

Reena
15-09-2007, 02:26 PM
I think so. Pupils will b affected by the appearance of their teachr

THE UNIFORM MAY HELP IN drawning their attention to E. subject

I agree with your point of view

ريماس الحلوه
15-09-2007, 03:11 PM
ههههههههههههههههههههههههه ههه
والله ضحكتني

مالي حيل أكتب إن إنجلش

طيب المدرسين ما تبغاهم يلبسون ثوب وغترة

هاه المدرسات وش تقترح عليهم يلبسون

بنطلون وإلا منجيب عشان يحسون الطالبات إنهم يدرسوا إنجلش

ويركزوا ويفهموا

والسعودي فخره في زيه الوطني والحمد لله عندنا نخبه كثيره من مدرسين الماده قمة

في الإمتياز وشرحوا دروسهم بالثوب والغترة

هذا طبعا خلال متابعتي لأخواني في دراستهم ومدرسينهم

وبعدين العائق ماهو زي المعلم

العائق إن خلاص ترسخ في ذهن الطلاب إن الأنجليزي مادة لا تحاول تجتهد فيها صعبة جدا

وما تنجح فيها إلا بالدف

وكمان نظام النجاح في المادة وإلي أقصده بالنسبة لسادس والمتوسط

إذا نجح الطالب في كل الموا د إلا الإنجليزي يتجاوز عنه الكمبيوتر هاه دور أحد يجتهد ويهتم

وشكرا

ياليت نكبر مفاهيمنا وروسنا شوي

ابواصيل
16-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Well, thanks a lot my female friend ,but this subject was for males only because i'm really aware of the fact that women do wear whatever they want and according to schools regulations

ههههههههههههههههههههههههه ههه
والله ضحكتني

مالي حيل أكتب إن إنجلش

طيب المدرسين ما تبغاهم يلبسون ثوب وغترة

هاه المدرسات وش تقترح عليهم يلبسون

بنطلون وإلا منجيب عشان يحسون الطالبات إنهم يدرسوا إنجلش

ويركزوا ويفهموا

والسعودي فخره في زيه الوطني والحمد لله عندنا نخبه كثيره من مدرسين الماده قمة

في الإمتياز وشرحوا دروسهم بالثوب والغترة

هذا طبعا خلال متابعتي لأخواني في دراستهم ومدرسينهم

وبعدين العائق ماهو زي المعلم

العائق إن خلاص ترسخ في ذهن الطلاب إن الأنجليزي مادة لا تحاول تجتهد فيها صعبة جدا

وما تنجح فيها إلا بالدف

وكمان نظام النجاح في المادة وإلي أقصده بالنسبة لسادس والمتوسط

إذا نجح الطالب في كل الموا د إلا الإنجليزي يتجاوز عنه الكمبيوتر هاه دور أحد يجتهد ويهتم

وشكرا

ياليت نكبر مفاهيمنا وروسنا شوي

no comment.

ابواصيل
16-09-2007, 02:55 AM
امير القلوب

I am not agree with you at all.
sorry.

THE UNIFORM MAY NOT HELP IN drawning their attention to E. subject

SORRY Reena

الأميرة جوري
21-09-2007, 12:55 AM
امير حلوة فكرتك لكن تعتقد ان المعلم بيسلم من انتقادات الطلاب خصوصا اذا المعلم سعودي هذا اولا
ثانيا مااظن ان اللبس راح يخلي الطلاب يحسون انهم يدرسون لغة انجليزية لان الطالب اذا حط في باله
انه ماراح يستوعب والله لو تلبس لبس الملوك ماراح يركز معك لكن اتوقع ان روح معلم اللغة الانجليزية
وقدرته على انه يشد انتباه الطلاب بوسائل عرض الدرس المتنوعه انا شخصيا كنت ادرس اللغه بطريقة اشبه بالممله
لكن لاحظت بان الطالبات يبدون ينامون في حصصي الى ان شمرت عن ساعدي وقلت خليني اقلب الحصة
ترفيهية مرحة وتغيروا الطالبات معي 360 درجة الى حد ان صاروا ينتظرون حصة الانجليزي بفااااارغ الصبر

شد حيلك وشيل من راسك فكرة البنطلون وماشاكله وارفع راسك ترى انت سعودي

امير القلوب
21-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Thanks a lot my friend your participation was real positive and i really appreciate it

رذاذ
25-09-2007, 04:03 AM
I think the problem is not in the uniform it`s in the student because some of them do not like english because the technaques of the teacher dose not work or useless.

معلمه بس كشخه
18-10-2007, 05:12 PM
I donot agree with you
it will make the language really difficult to them
but in wearing thobe and ghotrah it shows english is a simple language that every one can speak
thanks alot to give us this chance to chat in english