المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ?can anybody make it

aziz8575
27-09-2007, 12:59 AM
:It was a great pleasure to be an English teacher because this was my dream since I was a little girl . But unfortunatly it is not easy to have this honor.Teaching a foriegn language is the most difficult thing a person may do.Every day I go to school with my plans to do and say things to my class.I tried to speak English all the time but the students couldnt understand me. I tried to read some short stories for them but I have four or five classes daily so I cant even breath .I tried to have them speak English together and make their own conversation but there are more than forty students in a class.They make fun of everyone who dare to speak infront of the class.so the time is not enough ,the students do not encourage.I explain the same lesson five times a day . So I am exausted, disappointed,frustrated and tired. can anybody help me?/:crieng:::

searchy
28-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Honey i know its hard but dont give up always compline to GOD ur pain and say every day before u go into ur class (اللهم اكفيني مه بما شيت كيف ما شيت)

القاسم
28-09-2007, 06:54 PM
ان نشعل شمعة خير من ان نلعن الظلام مع تمنياتى بالنجاح

ooo المصرقعه oo
28-09-2007, 09:35 PM
الله يكون بعونك ويساعدك

منير الزهراني
28-09-2007, 10:58 PM
I would like to congratulate you for feeling the responsibilities which means that you are a distinguished teacher .
take it easy sister ….. we all suffer from the same problems you have but we must be stronger and face the challenges .
your language is fine so you have got every things that make you good teacher but I advise you to read more about class management.

القشيعين
28-09-2007, 11:19 PM
اهلين اختي والله نفس ماتعانين حنا بعد نعاني

بس بقولك شي ياليت تكوني معاهم زميله وصديقة قبل ماتكوني معلمة

لانه اذا كنتي صديقة راح يحترمونك وبعد كذا تقدرين تسوين اي شي معاهم

وياليت دائما تنوعين بالدروس

وانا صراحه ماخذ قاعدة انه مو لازم اخلص المنهج بقدر ماالطلاب

يستفيدون مني من ناحية المهارات الاربع

وربي يوفقك ويعينك ان شاءالله

E.T.Reem
29-09-2007, 11:50 PM
يكفي شرف المحاولة