المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Good Teachers

E.T.Reem
16-10-2007, 12:54 AM
Good evening every body

Happy Eid

Who are good teachers??

Good teachers are those who know how little they know .Bad teachers are those who think they know more than they don't know".

We remember some of our teachers with gratitude even after so many years because they have left a profound impact on our lives. Your experience alone will not make you a great teacher .The difference is the approach and attitude.
We used to wait for some teachers arrival and hated so many teachers. Why?
What does a teacher need to impress the students and enjoy their profession?
"What the teacher is, is more important than What he teaches.'
'

1.Look pleasant
The first impression is the lasting impression .You will never get a second chance to create the first impression .Student create a picture of your personality looking at your appearance .They are very much sensitive in this matter .Student want you to look good .Formal dresses are sufficient .your dress should reflect your personality .

2. smile
It is easier to smile than to frow. It takes only 14 muscles to smile but 52 to frown'
Many teachers fear that if they smile ,the students will not true . smile is
a bridge that connects the space between your and your
Students . smile is not gesture of weakness but pleasantness. Your smile attracts your students .

3. keep your knowledge sharp :

When you label yourself a teacher , you must be knowledgeable in your subject.If the students know that you are not confident, the respect for you will diminish. It is not the amount of knowledge a teacher possesses but how he is able to transfer his knowledge to the students.

4.Be patient

'Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain cool and unruffled under all circumstances '-Thomas Jefferson
Losing temper is the enemy of teacher .If you fail to control your temper ,you fail to control your students .All teachers have to face some bad experiences but you can 't lose your temper. Whenever you lost your temper ,you got a very poor feedback from the students and they remembered that particular instance for a long period of time .

ام بسمه
16-10-2007, 02:03 AM
Thanks a lot my dear colleague
Your topic is very useful. We should benefit from it
As you've written I would never forget some of my teachers because of the first impression they have left
Thanks again

E.T.Reem
17-10-2007, 10:26 PM
As you've written I would never forget some of my teachers because of the
first impression they have left

Omm Basmah

I appreciate your words

I have many teachers who had shaped my character

especially my English teacher Eman , while I was at intermediate stages
may be she forgot me
But I never never never forget her
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Bunch of thanks for all my teachers

غرور أنثى
18-10-2007, 01:42 AM
Thank you a lot my sister
I really like your topic
and I can't forget my teacher" Nawal" in Secondary stage
she was an ideal teacher and I do with my students as what she did with us in that time :)
Allah bless her and you:)

enigma
25-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Needed tips

Thanks million