المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : you are again

cage
02-11-2007, 10:49 AM
I was standing there all alone… under the moon light …watching the stars up there…making a wish… to make my only dream come true… saying please God bless my life…then I didn't know where should I go…what should I do…I laid on the ground where sand is so warm and soft then I slept as an orphan child…wishing that cold will end…
The daylight came back again but this time was very shining and bright …I thought that was the lighting sun but it was you…
I used to see you at night but this time I saw you in the morning, then I realized that my dream has finally come true…
You took my cold hand then you whispered in my ear saying you are never alone …I am here now…get some rest now…I am real. Let me take you to where you belong… let me make you fly so high… let me show you the whole world… where happiness lives …let me dance with you the first dance… and kiss you the kiss of life. let me take off all your pains…
Let me draw a smile on your face…I will make feel save… I will make you fall in love again and again

Then I realized it wasn't a dream but it was real.
I found myself holding my pen again writing another love letter to you

Please darling forget me not just love me forever love.

yours always

ميميm
02-11-2007, 05:54 PM
haaaaaaaaaaanks very much?Gage u are verytalented? I Hope hapiness for u in this life and other,,,

Aseel
04-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Is that your own piece of writing ???

Masha Allah

You're so talented

It's a beautiful piece of writing

It does take you somewhere else

Keep it up

:)

Best of luck