المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : واجب لجميع أعضاء سعودي انجلش :: الجزء الأول::

سعودي انجلش
15-05-2005, 02:41 PM
في البداية أحب ان تعذروني على العنوان

لكن احببت ان يكون من سبيل الجذب للجميع عموما هو ليس واجب بل احب ان اي موضوع يكون بهذه الطريقة يقدم بهذا الشكل ويطرح بنفس الفكرة حتى لو كان الكاتب ليس انا
نريد ان يتم النقاش عن بعض الطرق داخل الفصل وافضل الحلول

أحببت في هذا الموضوع هو طرح احد طرق التدريس او طريقة معينة تحتوي على موضوع او صورة ويكون الأجابة عليها من اعضاء المنتدى بطرح الراي والفكرة

طبعا يحق لكل شخص ابداء رايه وتعتبر جميع الأجابات قابلة للنقاش في اطار الموضوع والهدف فقط

عموما لن اطيل عليكم هذه صورة اول واجب لجميع الأعضاء

http://www.saudienglish.org/up/up/pic2.jpg

اخواني الأسئلة المطلوب الأجابة عليها داخل الصورة

ولكم خالص تحياتي

اخوكم
سعودي انجلش

Instigator
15-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Thank you so much, Mr. Saudienglish for this idea

.Personally, I prefer using strategy A
.I think strategy A gives all students a chance to participate

:Advantages
.A takes in consideration the individual differences among students
.A gives weak students a chance to think
.A gives motivation to hole class

:In general, disadvanates of the rest strategies
.they do not give the other students a chance to participate or even to think
.they make weak students less motivated

Dr_subahi
15-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Of course picture (D) is the answer0
Cause There is a strategy in questions posing called ( ASK THEN PICK DON'T PICK THEN ASK)
If u pick before asking that means u r neutralizing the other students(Pics. B + C)0
If u allow group answering that means ur calss will be a miss(Pic. A)0
Of course u have to put the stage ur teaching in mind when picking the right way to introduce ur lesson

my best regards

dr_subahi@yahoo.com

ميس
15-05-2005, 05:53 PM
استاذنا القدير....سعودي انجلش
دائماً صاحب افكار نيرة واطروحات مفيدة..
لن اكون افضل رأياً من الاساتذه

A ...تشعر الطالب بعدم انتباه المعلم له مما يؤدي به للخمول..واشاعة الفوضى بين المتنافسين.

B ...عندما يقوم احد الطلاب لحل سؤال موجه له فقط..فلن ينتبه باقي الفصل قبل توجيه السؤال لهم جميعاً.

C ...من الافضل توجيه السؤال قبل اختيار الطالب..اختياره بشكل سريع قبل السؤال يدفعه لنسيان الاجابه....ايضاً لايجبر باقي الفصل على الاستماع.

لكنني افضل الطريقه D لعلها تكون الافضل لمصلحة الطلبه والطالبات..
ومحاسنها اكثر من سيئاتها...

ارجو ان يكون اسلوبي واضح...
:rolleyes:
دمتم بخير

Marshmallows
15-05-2005, 11:28 PM
انا مع ميس والدكتور في رأيهم.....:)
شكرا لك سعودي انجليش على هالموضوع فعلا فكره حلوة ....تنمي طريقتنا وتخلينا نستفيد من بعض...الله لايحرمنا من ابداعاتك:)

daydreamer
16-05-2005, 12:22 AM
[align=left]well, most of the time i like to use d but i dont stick to one strategy i use them all in the same period with my student e.g. when i feel that they r good & active i use a , when im in a hurry and wanna a quick answer i use b with good students and i use c with weak students and i use it when i feel that someone is not paying attention...all the strategies r good if the teacher knows when & how to use them and how to avoid thier disadvantages [/center]

ابوعلي
16-05-2005, 02:41 AM
[align=left]Dear Saudi English

First of all I would like to thank you for this great topic or let me say discussion. I think strategy A and d are the same which allow all students to participate, but the difference between them that strategy D maintain discipline.thing that we don`t have with strategy A.0
Personally, I prefer to use strategy D. but sometimes I use strategy B and C on purpose with the week students in order to make them participate.
In consideration of individual differences,Strategy B and C, which are the same in my opinion, are the suitable strategies for shy students. [/center]

سعودي انجلش
16-05-2005, 03:14 AM
في البداية احب ان اشكر كل من شارك في هذا الموضوع
وطرح افكاره فيه

واتمنى من الجميع مواصلة الأشتراك معنا في اثراء هذه النقطه والتحدث عن النقظة التي تستخدمها بغض النظر اذا كانت هي الصحيحة او غير صحيحة فقط اريد ما يستخدم في داخل الفصل

اخواني واخواتي تقبل الأجابات باللغة العربية ايضا يعني اذا تحب ان تناقش بالعربي فلك الخيار في ذلك

انا سوف اضع اجابتي في يوم الثلاثاء ان شاء الله

ويوم الأربعاء سوف اجهز الورقة الثانية

ولكم خالص شكري وتقديري

الغزاله
16-05-2005, 11:26 PM
[align=left]Al-Salam Alaikum everybody

Mr. SaudiEnglish
I prefer to use strategy A
because A gives all students a chance
Thanks & Regards[/center]

ام رند
16-05-2005, 11:34 PM
i usually use all strategies in class according to the students themselves...
A.. works with fewer and less active students [ time runs out if you wait for individual answers]
B- C... works [effectively ] to startle ( if i may say) students and to make them alert ( no sleeping allowed)
D... when you have plenty of time, easy going lesson and good students ....this is it!

please....correct me if I'm mistaken
thank you.......

Abo Lama
17-05-2005, 12:28 AM
hi every1

and thnx alot 4 this usefull topic

i personally use strategy D mostly for the reasons that my friend mdsubahi mentiond

but i also vary the techniques depending on the needs of each class and lesson like what what our sister daydreamer use in her classroom

in my poit of view i believe that moving from one technique to the other could possibly help learners to be more motivated whereas sticking to only one technique could demotivate them

i also think that using the strategy in C all the time could put some student under pressure
and could then lead some of them to lose self-confedence in which it is very crucial that the teacher should raise it not the other way arround

to sum up variation is the best method depending in the needs of ur own students and the lesson