المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ?Daddi Can you give me $10

still_alive
17-05-2005, 07:45 PM
A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5 year old son waiting for him at the door.

"Daddy, may I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man.

"Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?"

"That's none of your business! What makes you ask such a thing?" the man said angrily.

"I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?" pleaded the little boy.

"If you must know, I make $20.00 an hour."

"Oh, " the little boy replied, head bowed. Looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I borrow $10.00 please?"

The father was furious. "If the only reason you want to know how much money I make is just so you can borrow some to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you're being so selfish. I work long, hard hours everyday and don't have time for such childish games."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. The man sat down and started to get even madder about the little boy's questioning. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money. After an hour or so , the man had calmed down, and started to think he may have been a little hard on his son. May be there was something he really needed to buy with that $10.00 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door. "Are you asleep son?" he asked.

"No daddy, I'm awake," replied the boy.

"I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier," said the man. "It's been a long day and I took my aggravation out on you. Here's that $10.00 you asked for."

The little boy sat straight up, beaming. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow, he pulled out some more crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at the man.

"Why did you want more money if you already had some?" the father grumbled.

"Because I didn't have enough, but now I do," the little boy replied. "Daddy, I have $20.00 now... Can I buy an hour of your time?"

Parents shpuld stay with their children enogh time......huging them .....playing with them.... or just chatting with them

?What do you think

waiting for your opinions

.Your sis

Instigator
17-05-2005, 11:17 PM
,Still_alive
.you are so wonderful
.Thanks for picking up such meaningful short story

.I am totally agreeing with you
,Parents must stay with their children enogh time
.hug them, play with them or just chat with them

.I think that children are like flowers
,That means if we do not take care of them
they may not bloom again

Abo Lama
17-05-2005, 11:19 PM
still-alive

thnx alot 4ur meaningfull topic

it makes me realise that there are some people who still alive

yes the relationship between parents and their kids should be stronger

parents should consider that their kids are their future

they are the money, business and everything valuable

still-alive

what u mentioned touched me very deep inside

i wish that we all could be the kind of parents who care!!!!!!! .i wish

thanx again

befor THE after
17-05-2005, 11:26 PM
so great story

your topic is in the lime-light and it's a very important one

tnx for raising this topic

all the best

ميس
18-05-2005, 12:04 AM
Thanx

still_alive

for ur

beneficial

and

purposeful

story

regards

daydreamer
18-05-2005, 02:12 PM
still_alive thank u so much for such an interesting story

still_alive
18-05-2005, 10:46 PM
thanks dear friends for your nice replies

hope that In Shaa Allah we won't forget that ever and the relationship between parents and children gonna be changed for the better and the better

.You sis

اسيــ حبه ــرة
26-05-2005, 03:17 PM
wooooooooooooooooow

still_alive

You gr8 story.. I am also agreeing with you

God bless you ... Keep on that