المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : English for Specific Purposes (ESP)

muns
17-05-2005, 09:04 PM
[align=left][align=justify]Dear all,

As part of the requirements towards my MA degree, I'm planning to undertake a small study in the ESP field. This study includes students who study English for Computing at Technology Colleges in the Kingdom. The scope of this study will focus mainly on students' needs as well as the computer lecturers' needs from those students when they join the specialized computer courses. Therefore, as instruments for this research, I am designing two questionnaires. The first one aims at the students to know what exactly they need from the English for Computing Course and the second one aims at the computer lecturers' needs.

As we're approaching examinations, I will not be able to go home to conduct the needs analysis. So, if you work at a Technology College, or know someone who does, please let me know so that I can send you the questionnaires to be filled out by both teachers and students.

On the other hand and as a matter of cooperation, if anyone needs to know more about a specific aspect of teaching methodolgies, ESP, linguistics, and testing, I have a rough knowledge of these areas. I can send you the information you request and any further help within these areas.

Have a good day,
Manssour[/center][/center]

الغزاله
18-05-2005, 02:38 AM
الذي فهمته منك اخي الفاضل انك تريد مساعدة من اي احد يعمل او يدرس في الكلية التقنية لكي ترسل له استفتاء
كنت اتمنى مساعدتك ولكن لايوجد لدي احد يعمل في الكلية التقنية
لكي يقوم بعمل الأستفتاءات او الأستمارات
لكن نتمنى من الجميع ان يقدم لك المساعدة
وفقك الله لكل خير ونتمنى لك ان تقدم أفضل انجاز
تحياتي لك
الغزاله

Dr_subahi
18-05-2005, 08:20 AM
Dear Muns,
Thanks for passing by. Unfortunately I wish I could help U, not know works anyone at Technology collage.
But ur second offer is good and no need to ask can U thankfully send us information about ESP, Testing and linguistics or what ever u like and think it will be useful.
I hope u will finish ur thesis soon .

Dr_mdsubahi@yahoo.com

muns
19-05-2005, 09:23 AM
Hi there,
الغزالهThanks for your courtesy

mdsubahi..my appreciation goes to you as well. I have a pile of files including everything I learned through out the TESOL program. Of course I'll try to upload some of them soon but it will help if you have a specific interest.

Dr_subahi
19-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Muns
It is your choice
It is not for me it is for the whole group