المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : agood teacher

mother of 4girl
15-01-2008, 12:48 PM
A GOOD TEACHER IS LIKE A CANDLE - it consumes itself to light the way for others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI,

I opened this topic to find out your ( :36_4_12:) opinions about how you would describe a good teacher. For instance, if you have a 'problem class' where most of the students make troubles, disturb you class etc, what would you do? Would you scream at them? I recently found out that a good teacher never screams at his/her students, even if their behaviour is not adequate. A good teacher always have to find a solution ( gesticulate, modulation of voice, change the activity etc) to make the students to be interested in the field s/he teaches. So how would you describe a good teacher?

mother of 4girl
15-01-2008, 12:56 PM
I will say my opinion

a good teacher? Maybe the one who doesn't give up and still sees something good in each of its pupils ( even when they are afwul

مــلك الحرف
15-01-2008, 01:52 PM
mother of 4girl

my opinion

A good teacher would never promote gossips and/or tell dirty jokes in class

thank you my sister

HMD
15-01-2008, 11:11 PM
:bsm:

In my point of view, a good teacher inspires his students and broadens their horizon and above all, he instils trust and respect in them.

HMD

Aseel
16-01-2008, 11:22 AM
The one who understand what her students really need :)

because then, she''ll have a solution for every problem she may face

In my class, when my students misbehave, I just keep silent and stare at them

They know then how bad is their behavior

They feel ashame

That's what I want to make thenm realize how inappropriate their behavior was without me mentioning a word

:)

All the best

so quiet
17-01-2008, 12:08 PM
A good teacher is the one who
treats her students as if they were her own children
encourages them to learn
guides them whenever they do sth wrong
tries not to lose temper in front of them
especially if they're still kids

I was afraid to become a teacher cause dealing with young students was one of my biggest concerns, but not anymore
thanks God

Bless you

ChaRmEr
20-01-2008, 11:34 PM
although I'm a student and I dont have enough experience about teacihng

but I noticed that , every student gets more informations & learns from the teacher who is close & caring than the teacher whos screaming all the time & blaming the students for not understanding

a good teacher is a good friend above all

::

thankyou dear for arousing such topic

Peace

ur sis

enigma
21-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Thanks dear for your lovely inquiry

As for me

A good teacher is the one who manages in putting all of her/his problems , agonies and worries behind her/his back the moment she/he enters the school

And meets her/his students with a loving & caring face and an open mentality

mother of 4girl
25-01-2008, 06:06 PM
alharbi
HMD
Aseel
so quit
ChaRmEr
enigma
your nice words and ideas will make me take benefit of you
thank you sssssso much

Try To Reach
27-01-2008, 01:17 AM
I will say that a good teacher is the one who controls his class very good
and reach the knowledge so easily and short

thanx dear sister for the beautiful thread

http://www.geocities.com/myclassq8/nicew.gif

حلا الحلوة
28-01-2008, 01:44 AM
for me Ithink a good teacher is the one who takes care of her student as if they are her children
teacher who improves her or him self with the time and treats as a child ( but not all the time ) to understand pupils

finally :i think one can not say a good teacher for any one ( not because we can not find a complete person

even me

فيني وفا
28-01-2008, 10:47 PM
i agree with all of you

and add a small opinion

a good teacher who has a positive feeling towards her/his students no matter what they do...a good teacher who listen to her/his students idea and improve good values every day and meet the students with a big smile

a successful teacher who makes successful students

mother of 4girl
05-06-2008, 05:24 PM
I appreciate ur passing my sis and bros
Thank u

alraad3
05-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Sis,

Are we all good teachers? i don't think so. we are presenting aspects of a good teacher when most of us don't apply them. your topic is a great one because it completes the defeciences in us. i may be good in one thing, but i may lack another.

other members nearly covered the whole aspects of a good teacher. we will work to apply them on ourselves to complete our lackness.

thank you very much.

zezo.4444
06-06-2008, 12:07 AM
in my opiniom the best teacher for me
who is dealing with his/her students with ful a proffissonal way. I remmembered when i was in high school the best teacher for me was so fantastic to make the students concentrate on his face by his way of speech.he talk about the course for 15 min then he make the rest time for the student
what did he do
he was talk about brin and mind and how can u deal with the problem in your life
he tried to tecuh what the student had
ok that all
(please guys if u see any mistake in my writing please write it down

حـلـم انـسـانـه
06-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks alot my sister mother of 4girl for this topic I like it

I think a good teacher who appreciates this great message and tries to apply its principles

A good teacher who faces her students with a smile and talk to them as a sister or mother

She is a person who prepares well for her lesson and helps students to improve their English

She is that person Who declares her errors then tries to correct them

mother of 4girl
09-06-2008, 09:19 PM
alraad3
Thats why Ipresented this topic here
Imean to take benifit of others
Thank u for passing

أميرة بأخلاقها@
10-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Really I get benefits from your comments _We can take them and say these are the characteristics of good teacher

I want to add one thing that we can learn more from the greatest model Prophet" s Mohammad (peace be upon him) life and how he treated
his companions when they want to ask him
the teacher must be a good model in her speaking,behavouring and appearance,too. she should wear a decent clothes becouse the girls will imitate her.

mother of 4 girls
great topics you make us to think again in our characters
May Allah bless U

fadel
12-06-2008, 11:44 AM
what a wonderful points that you mentioned our good teachers
!

I'm going to read them more than one time to memorize them

Allah save you

postgraduate
24-06-2008, 12:01 AM
In my opinion, a good teacher ,especially, the English one is that person who has a double function inside the classroom .He has to make his/her students feel relaxed and try to avoid making the subject complicated.I talk about the English teacher in particular because of his /her duty as that person who compares between two languages Arabic and English for his/her students.It is not important to give them direct lessons in Arabic just as the Arabic teachers do but he/she could make his/her students to notice the diffrences and similarities between the two languages in an indirect way .By the way ,An English teacher must know the Arabic grammar very well if he or she wants to be successful with his students. That is what belongs to the teacher in a professional side.

On the other hand, when it comes to talk about the teacher from the moral side inside the classroom,he or she must be a good example for his/her students.He does not have to show himself off.He or she must be humble and friendly with them in order to make them love the subject he presents to them .

With my best regards to all teachers without any exceptions.......

ريما الحسين
24-06-2008, 04:36 PM
mother of 4 girl .. about myself I think

Teachers are important and make a difference. The quality of teaching is a

crucial factor in promoting effective learning in schools. Effective teaching

requires individuals who are academically able and who care about the well-

being of children and youth

so I think a good teacher that he or she has behaviors

thanks for your wonderful topic:smile (40):

mother of 4girl
03-07-2008, 04:53 PM
حنين الوطن
wonderful comments
Thank u

meemee
04-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Teachers are humanbeings and they could be right and wrong under different situations.

They are not ngels

meemee
04-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Teachers are humanbeings and they could be right and wrong under different situations.

They are not angels

chancellor
04-07-2008, 06:43 PM
In my opinion about a good teacher I have three points
First : a good teacher prepare well for subject to connect his students with him .
Second : a good teacher is controlling on class by activity that are not boring.
Third: a good teacher ask his students about subject to connect with him

BloumagrieT
05-07-2008, 03:01 PM
That's a good topic to discuss

thanks mother of 4girls

A teacher can never be good alone

the environment surrounding him/her

plays a crucial role

also , a teacher should have principles

and consider ALLAH while teaching

a teacher should be fair

and never expect to take when never give