المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Hey guys ...Are wives that bad

daydreamer
05-06-2005, 03:54 PM
[align=left]Women are unpredictable. Before marriage, she expects a man, after marriage she suspects him, and after death she respects him.
There was this guy who told his woman that he loved her so much that he would go thru hell for her. They got married - and now he is going thru hell.
A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted ". Next day, he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing : "You can have mine."
When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.
It's easy to tell if a man is married or not. Just watch him drive a car with a woman sitting beside him. If both his hands are on the wheel, you can be sure he is married.
A man received a letter from some kidnappers. The letter said, "If you don't promise to send us $100, 000 I swear that we will kidnap your wife." The poor man wrote back, “I am afraid I can't keep my promise but I hope you will keep yours."
What's the matter, you look depressed." "I'm having trouble with my wife." "What happened?" "She said she wasn't going to speak to me for 30 days." "But that ought to make you happy." "It did, but today is the last day"[/center]

daydreamer
05-06-2005, 04:04 PM
[align=left]so tell me the truth of what u really think?????? do u think sometimes ur partener is bad or boring???and if u think he or she is ... can u tell me why....if u r not married yet can u tell me ur opinion about this issue [/center]

daydreamer
05-06-2005, 06:58 PM
[align=left]i'm still waiting ur honest replies...so feel free[/center]...

Instigator
06-06-2005, 02:01 PM
,Hi Daydreamer
.I am so happy to see you survive to be alive
.Also, I am happy to see ypu posting threads in English Club

.It's easy to tell if a man is married or not
.Just watch him drive a car with a woman sitting beside him
.If both his hands are on the wheel, you can be sure he is married

Of course, when I am driving, I have to handle the wheel with
.both hands or I am going to have a terrible accident

.Anyway, it depends on everyone's personality
.Pesonally, I don't get bored with parteners I chose

.However, it kind of truth and a matter we all suffer from

LIFE GOES ON

daydreamer
06-06-2005, 11:58 PM
[align=left]Anyway, it depends on everyone's personality
.Pesonally, I don't get bored with parteners I chose[/center]

[align=left]if u don't get bored with parteners u chose that means u made a right choice and shows how mature u r ;) ....thank u YASSER for being alive. :D . :p . :D .heheheheheh ... and replying[/center]

النمور
07-06-2005, 01:34 AM
befor THE after was only alive and he has gone ..

lonliness
07-06-2005, 01:37 AM
May be wives are bad but certainly husbands are worst!!!!!!

e.g; They don't say :make some tea only
they say make some tea ,but it shouldn't be too sweet it shouldn't be heavy but it color should be dark!!! …….etc

When you bring them that careful made tea
..........They say: I change my mind make me a coffee which should be

Ha Ha Ha

:D :D

But I really think the bad one is the one who think they are two not one !!
(With love & understanding life not only goes on it goes on smoothly and happily)

Dr_subahi
07-06-2005, 07:27 AM
Hey Daydreamer :)
Thanks alot for this interesting topic
Before I strat replying to ur topic read this:

One woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Well, yes, but I married the wrong man."

Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's
degree and the woman gets her master's

Some men define marriage as a very expensive way to get your laundry done free.

Well, I think life desreves suffering
One of the most beautiful suffering is getting married , even if u were lucky and got the right person , there should be some upsets. But these upsets are the salt of life . The problem is the amount of salt that is found in everyone's life differ from one person to another.
Why do we always blame women ??!! Are men angels ? Are not they humans and commit mistakes and sometimes disastrous mistakes?
So, it is not a matter of a man or a woman it is a matter how much do u love me and how much do u care for me for both?
SO, if u r not ready for this kind of life give him or her a break
We can not live without them , they can not live with out us.
So we are even there is no winner, life is not a battle field.
If wives are bad May be this is a cause not a reason.
I hope I am clear?.

Marriage requires a man to prepare 4 types of "rings":
* The Engagement Ring
* The Wedding Ring
* The Suffe-Ring
* The Endu-Ring

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.

daydreamer
07-06-2005, 10:13 PM
النمور

befor THE after was only alive and he has gone

dear alnamor don't be so pessimistic...the participants in replying are few here in this forum but they deserve surviving... just ignore the dead bodies..thank u 4 passing by

daydreamer
07-06-2005, 10:22 PM
lonliness
May be wives are bad but certainly husbands are worst!!!!!!

e.g; They don't say :make some tea only
they say make some tea ,but it shouldn't be too sweet it shouldn't be heavy but it color should be dark!!! …….etc

When you bring them that careful made tea
..........They say: I change my mind make me a coffee which should be

Ha Ha Ha

But I really think the bad one is the one who think they are two not one !!
(With love & understanding life not only goes on it goes on smoothly and happily)

yeah men r so demandind...sometimes they like to be spoiled and treated like small children
thank u dear lonliness

daydreamer
07-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.

who wanna join such an institution...looool
thank u Dr.Subahi for giving me this honor 2 see u here sharing in one of my posts....

Desdemona
08-06-2005, 12:13 AM
[align=left]women are not bad[/center]
["align=left]you have to know that "women are from Venus and men are from Mars [/center] they are totally different
there are differences
and smart couples will figure them out

daydreamer
08-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Haya

smart couples will figure them out

thats true haya
thanx 4 passing by

صمت
09-06-2005, 04:02 AM
woman wants her man to take care of her...spoil her and look in her eyes ....THEN she will do everything 4 that spical one

daydreamer
09-06-2005, 04:04 PM
woman wants her man to take care of her...spoil her and look in her eyes ....THEN she will do everything 4 that spical one

thats true Samt...smart men who know really how to treat their wives live in heavenly happiness

اسيــ حبه ــرة
15-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Thanks day dreamer

Altough I am not married ... but I will tell

you my opinion ...

I am with Instigator .. It depends on everyone

personality... If he likes partners or not

It's easy to tell if a man is married or not. Just watch him drive a car with a woman sitting beside him. If both his hands are on the wheel, you can be sure he is married

It's not always... like my father he doesn't put his hands

on the wheel... There is some exceptions

Thanks sis. for gr8 issue

daydreamer
16-06-2005, 02:31 AM
[align=left]thanx aserat 7oboh
yeah the examinations nightmare is finished so enjoy ur summer vacation....have fun...sleep,sleep and oversleep
thanx babe[/center]

Desdemona
05-07-2005, 03:19 AM
i think men can easily win their wives' love and respect but a woman suffers to satisfy her husband
from my experience and many married women complain that they have to be beautiful , gentle, obedient, good cook, good looking all the time, good mother, and these should be in one day and all at a time

please married men try to tell your wives what you really want them to be

daydreamer
06-07-2005, 07:00 AM
i think men can easily win their wives' love and respect but a woman suffers to satisfy her husband
from my experience and many married women complain that they have to be beautiful , gentle, obedient, good cook, good looking all the time, good mother, and these should be in one day and all at a time

please married men try to tell your wives what you really want them to be

WARNING
DO LISTEN TO HER MARRIED MEN

:cool: :mad: :eek: :p :(