المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A small problem

المضياف
14-02-2008, 02:35 AM
my colleagues teachers I have minor problem a small one and here its ( I have used many ways to have my students understand and to enable them to reach the secondary school without any problems but I still have the rest of them under the level please I need your consultation ana recomendations thank you all

Dr_subahi
14-02-2008, 01:52 PM
First of all thank u for ur efforts
Second, do not be disappointed and keep trying and
keep going
Third, changing techniques and strategies can help in ur situation
role play, cooperative learning, critical and creative thinking and concepts mapping are some of the
most useful teaching strategies u can use with ur students

Thank u again for ur efforts

English Lover
14-02-2008, 03:13 PM
At the first,I'll pray may Allah help you

then I agree with whole Dr_subahi have said

Sometimes we use all what we have

But we still infelicity

pretty fulla
14-02-2008, 04:22 PM
my dear almedhyaf ur problem is not personal so don't worry or feel disappointed kuz all the E teacher -mail & female - r suffering like u although they r doing thier bests but still the level of thier Ss is not satisfying . This issue has been dicussed many times but alas no solution kuz we don't know is the problem caused by the teachers or the Ss or by both
But as teachers we will not disappointed . we will go on en sha' allah and pray Allah to help us to do our duty well
accept my pass

vanish
14-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Dear Medyaf,ur problem cannot be solved.Because, it is the problem of every E teacher and the causes of the problem are many and uncontrolled. Therefore, keep doing your strategy .

المضياف
15-02-2008, 02:31 AM
Dr subahi-English lover- pretty fulla-Vanish-appretiated passing thanks a lot your points will be taken and handeled seriousely .Please Dr Subahe could you shed a spot light on your techniques( examples) one will be enough how to apply the teaching strategies you ,ve mentioned in your valuable hints .