المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Give me a break

the master
21-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Give me a break

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting

The Indian man said to the American

"You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love...I told them that openly and now I have a hell lot of family problems."

The American said, "Talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story.

I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 30 years. a couple of years ago, my father fell in love with my daughter and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

The American continued,

My daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son I.e. My brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.

And you say you have family problems.... Give me a break"
الـحـمــد لله عـلـى نـعـمـة الإســلام ، وآخــر دعـوانـا أن الحـمـد لله رب العالميــن .

CHARLES DICKENS
21-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Wallahi I had a headache trying to figure out which was which
??
anyway you're right
Thanks Allah for being Muslims

thanks bro for enriching this lovey club
yours
Mona Dickens

TheSweetDesert
22-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Give me a break

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting

The Indian man said to the American

"You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love...I told them that openly and now I have a hell lot of family problems."

The American said, "Talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story.

I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 30 years. a couple of years ago, my father fell in love with my daughter and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

The American continued,

My daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son I.e. My brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.

And you say you have family problems.... Give me a break"
الـحـمــد لله عـلـى نـعـمـة الإســلام ، وآخــر دعـوانـا أن الحـمـد لله رب العالميــن .

oh my GOD! brother gimme a break!!!! can this story be true, I mean in reality
I can say it's a weird story from the weird world, I guess there is no need to be astonished as everything these days is upside down

take care

E.T.Reem
22-02-2008, 02:14 AM
the master

Really , I felt dizzy
:smile (95)::smile (95)::smile (95)::smile (95):
from the American's story

But !!!!

Really

We must thank Allah for being Muslims

accept my
passing
brother

the master
22-02-2008, 02:57 AM
Wallahi I had a headache trying to figure out which was which
??
anyway you're right
Thanks Allah for being Muslims

thanks bro for enriching this lovey club
yours
Mona Dickens

thank you for passing

Mona

the master
22-02-2008, 03:00 AM
oh my GOD! brother gimme a break!!!! can this story be true, I mean in reality
I can say it's a weird story from the weird world, I guess there is no need to be astonished as everything these days is upside down

take care

thank you for passing

TheSweetDesert

the master
22-02-2008, 03:01 AM
the master

Really , I felt dizzy
:smile (95)::smile (95)::smile (95)::smile (95):
from the American's story

But !!!!

Really

We must thank Allah for being Muslims

accept my
passing
brother

thank you for passing

Reem

Meant To be
22-02-2008, 03:05 AM
Yeah why don't we believe it's a true one, I mean lotsa things out there are worse than this !!!

Sure, we're thankful for being Muslims

I do remember that I read a similar one to this but in Arabic 2 weeks ago, actually it was a joke

:)

Kind Regards Bro

Peace

library2
22-02-2008, 05:07 AM
I felt dizzy and sick when I read this too
million thanks Allah for being muslims
thanks master for the good work

TheSweetDesert
22-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Yeah why don't we believe it's a true one, I mean lotsa things out there are worse than this !!!

I do remember that I read a similar one to this but in Arabic 2 weeks ago, actually it was a joke

Kind Regards Bro

Peace

Meant To Be, I can't agree with you more, there might be more unbelievable stories in the american society

u see, and this is to everybody to read of course, one day I read a fact said by an american about american culture, he went like: everyone knows that we, americans, have loose moral conduct! so the case mentioned here, in spite disgusting, is yet normal!

brother, sorry if I talked too much but I kinda felt like taking it out of my chest

have a nice day
:smile (81):

mother of 4girl
22-02-2008, 03:54 PM
We should be thankful for being muslim
If you live more;you will see more in such non muslim societies
Thank u bro

Meant To be
22-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Meant To Be, I can't agree with you more, there might be more unbelievable stories in the american society

u see, and this is to everybody to read of course, one day I read a fact said by an american about american culture, he went like: everyone knows that we, americans, have loose moral conduct! so the case mentioned here, in spite disgusting, is yet normal!

brother, sorry if I talked too much but I kinda felt like taking it out of my chest

have a nice day
:smile (81):

Yeah sister , I know and the one I mentioned was a joke actually not our brother's posted case!!

and we all read, listen, and watch, so many unbelievable stories out there , and I guess it's all about that disgusting freedom they're talkin' about

I still sense your lovely spirit sister since the old days
:smile (72):

I wish that our brother don't get disturbed of our replies here

the master
24-02-2008, 01:09 AM

Kind Regards Bro

Peace

I agree with you brother there are lotes of things out there are wores
than this .

yes, we read it as a joke ,but if you think about it you'll realize that this is the life they live and wores than that

thank you for passing

Meant To be