المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : بلييييز مسااعده

حلوه المبسم
27-02-2008, 02:26 PM
تكفووووووووووووووووووون ساعدوني
عندي يوم السبت كويز المهم هو مقال عن the rule of women in society
والثاني عن healthy food
كيف ابتدي ماااااااااااعرف عطوني افكار بالانجليزي تكفوووووووووووون اهم شي الموضوع الاول بلييييييييييييييييييييييي ييييييز
الله يحزيكم خيييييييير:smile (30)::smile (30)::smile (30):

كآوي
27-02-2008, 02:53 PM
هلا حبيبي هذا عن هلثي فوود ان شآء الله تستفيد منه

والثآني معرف اقول بآلعربي تبي بآلآنجليزي ههههههههههه

سلام

We All agree that, In order to be in goo shape, you need to keep your body and you mined in harmony. As Muslims we are supposed to start our day by eating 7 deats, to keep our body in shape because it gives us all we need.
Since eating healthy food is a good habit, I usually eat healthy food for example; I eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Above all I drink water, I drink fresh juices. Also I never smoke cigarettes and I do not drink alcohol. However I do not eat late at night and I go to bed early so I get enough rest. Also, I like walking, running and swimming. I do exercise sports every day .I use the internet need only. In addition, I often have enough sleep every night. I sleep at least eight hours every night and I try to switch off my mobile before sleep. Finally, if we keep the healthy habits we will live a long healthy life and we will never have any of the obesity diseases