المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : If The World Were To End In 24 Hours

daydreamer
25-06-2005, 01:25 AM
[align=left]DO NOT PANIC ....IT GONNA BE OK
just relax and read the following thoughts
Do you know that when you envy someone, it's because you really like that person?
Do you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weaklings and most susceptible?
Do you know that those who spend their time protecting others are the ones that really need some one to protect them?
Do you know that the three most difficult things to say are : I love you, Sorry and help me The people who say these are that actually need them or really feel them, and are the ones you really need to treasure, because they have said them.
Do you know that people who occupy themselves by keeping others company or helping others are the ones that actually need your company and help?
Do you know that those who dress in red are more confidence in themselves?
Do you know that those who dress in yellow are those that enjoy their beauty?
Do you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding?
Do you know that when you help someone, the help is returned in two folds?
Do you know that those who need more of you are those that not mention it to you?
Do you know that it's easier to say what you feel in writing than saying it to someone in the face? But do you know that it has more value when you say it in the face?
Do you know that what is most difficult for you to say or do is much more valuable than anything that is valuable that you can buy with money?
Do you know that if you ask for something in faith, your wishes are granted?
Do you know that you can make your dreams come true, like falling in love, becoming rich, staying healthy, if you ask for it by faith, and if you really knew, you'd be surprised by what you could do.
But don't believe everything I tell you, until you try it for yourself , if you know someone that is in need of something that I mentioned of, and you know that you can help, you'll see that it will be returned in two folds.
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU COULD ALWAYS COUNT ON ME???... AT THE MOMENT, TIME AND PLACE THAT YOU NEED ME, I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU !!!!!
"One day, we mad people will change the world...or we are already changing it " THE BALL IS NOW IN YOUR COURT... If the world were to end in 24 hours,all the phone lines, chat rooms and email will be saturated from people sending messages to others, saying: "I regret having made you feel bad", "Pardon me", "I love you", "I hold you in high esteem", take good care of yourself" and sometimes "I have always loved you, only I never told you".
Today, the ball of FRIENDSHIP is in your court, send a message through this topic to those who trully are your friends (including me if you regard me one). Also, do not feel bad if no one send anything to you in the end, you'll find out that you'll get to keep the ball for other people want more ... [/center]

Instigator
25-06-2005, 05:48 AM
My best friends are
.ALL SAUDIENGLISH MEMBERS

.THANK YOU SO MUCH DAYDREAMER FOR THIS IDEA

daydreamer
26-06-2005, 09:40 PM
thanx Instigator 4 passing by and 4 ur support bro

Dr_subahi
27-06-2005, 02:43 AM
Daydreamer
Thanks for ur lovely participations

If the ball is in my court there is a very important person in my life that
I would love to change his / her life to the best , even if have to pay my life to acomplish this target.
Even If I have only 24 seconds I would love to spend these 24 seconds changing his / her life to the best.

daydreamer
27-06-2005, 03:53 PM
[align=left]hi dr.subahi...im really proud that we have gifted ,unselfish and giving member like u among us in this forum... having these wonderful heavenly feelings 4 someone is a sacrifice can only be done by talented people...thanx 4 passing by and 4 ur amazing reply[/center]

Dr_subahi
28-06-2005, 01:12 AM
thank u daydreamer for ur talented replies

daydreamer
29-06-2005, 03:12 AM
u r welcome bro

enigma
29-06-2005, 04:50 AM
[align=left] We think most of the time that words of love, appreciation or gratitude are unnecessary.That they are understood through our deeds & that the ones we love & care for already know how we feel about them.I always take chances to express how much I love everyone who makes the slightest difference in my personality.Love & thanks to all the members of SAUDI ENGLISH. A special thank to daydreamer[/center].

اسيــ حبه ــرة
30-06-2005, 02:13 PM
My words that I can't say to those people who I love

and who I care for.. I want to inform them that they

are the best and so amazing people...

Absolotely they are SAUDI ENGLISH members

All of them... I send them my best wishes and

please if I said something bad to any one of u

please forgive me.. we are just like sisters and

brothers... SAUDI ENGLISH forum became a part

of my daily life... and my schedual

You can't imagine how I feel when I enter this forum

It's great feeling that I had

My last words is for the sweet Daydreamer

for posting such a nice topic like this.. where we

can share our feelings.. Thanks v. v. much

زهرة وفى
04-07-2005, 05:48 PM
surely with you and all saudi english members
with my love

thanks for this nice topic

daydreamer
06-07-2005, 07:08 AM
ENIGMA
ASERT 7OBOH
ZARAT WAFA
thanx my dear sisters 4 passing by and 4 ur lovely replies

Abo Lama
09-07-2005, 06:38 AM
nothing to add

thanks alot daydreamer

keep on plz

daydreamer
10-07-2005, 02:46 AM
u r welcome my dearest bro
glad 2 c ya here

daydreamer
12-07-2005, 11:01 AM
looooooooooooooolz
did i miss something guys???????im confused

Jamal
12-07-2005, 11:15 AM
I say I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE.

daydreamer
12-07-2005, 11:22 AM
i know that but why u shed tears and sounded so sad....i think all the members here r so friendly...nothing happened 2 ask 4 forgiveness

Jamal
13-07-2005, 08:18 AM
My words to those peoplewho I care for.. I want to inform them that they
Absolotely they are SAUDI ENGLISH membersAll of them... I send them my best wishes andplease if I said something bad to any one of uplease forgive me.. we are just like sisters andbrothers... SAUDI ENGLISH forum became a part
of my daily life... and my schedual
[color=#AC5668][size=6]You can't imagine how I feel when I enter this forum[size=6][color=#AC5668][color=#AC5668][size=6]
It's great feeling

daydreamer
13-07-2005, 08:34 AM
anyway thanx 4 ur feelings and im sure that all the members of saudi english like u too....they r so friendly and open minded to understand u

Jamal
13-07-2005, 11:43 AM
I would like to say thank for you good feelings towards me. I always share you these

feelings Daydreamer. And most of the things you have mentioned were unkown

I would like to thank The SAUDI ENGLISH MEMBERS AND I want to inform them that I love them and I appreciate their efforts towards me

And I NEED THEIR HELP.

هبله عنقلنزي
14-07-2005, 06:52 AM
do you know that i like your topic o much???
i send this messege to all saudi english member

wisam0
14-07-2005, 09:15 AM
My words that I can't say to those people who I love

and who I care for.. I want to inform them that they

Absolotely they are SAUDI ENGLISH members

اسيــ حبه ــرة
words
thanks sis

daydreamer

Thanks sis

daydreamer
14-07-2005, 07:05 PM
do you know that i like your topic o much???
i send this messege to all saudi english member

thanx sis and glad 2 see u here

daydreamer
14-07-2005, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=wisam0]

اسيــ حبه ــرة
words
thanks sis

daydreamer

Thanks sis[/QUOTE

u r welcome bro
thanx 4 passing by