المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : you may agree

abu-wabil
22-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Odd phenomenon

A passing person interrupted me one day, while I was sitting talking to my friends in a café, when I noticed that it was not a normal incident, it was questionable because of the way that person wearing clothes, long fair hair, neatly shaved or probably hairless, all of which, gave me a signal that I was looking at a spoiled pretty girl, who just got away from her father, and decided to hang around where we expected to be away from the female section of the same café, but then I realized that I was not looking to a girl but a male teenager, who chose to put on girlish stuff literally, which really helped him perfectly well to look like a pretty woman!

Clearly, it was a nice move for him to appear that way as his attitude and expression suggested, but he maybe forgot that it is not necessary if he likes to look that way maybe liked or accepted by others, especially if one gets puzzled while looking at him, and wonder are they looking at a woman or a man?

It is unfortunate growing phenomenon because the number of such young men who dress and also act like women is rapidly getting higher in our society, and what is risky here, is the fear of the unknown effects that may occur, and cause our society and its identity probably to get wiped, and replaced by another.

As we heard and watched many films that show and talk about aliens that invade the earth, demolish human beings, and move on to settle in the earth, to be called later the “planet of aliens” after the earth was inhabited before by humans, this is even more dangerous than aliens, because if aliens were truly created by God, then we at least can assume how they look like, when we really see them! And if they really invaded and destroyed us then it will be normal to call the earth “the planet of aliens” probably better than call it “the planet of neither men nor women!”

Despite the truth of aliens, it is the fact that this growing phenomenon is actually a sample of the weak points that can be a serious threat to our society, because if some members of these males quickly and immediately accepted to be sissy, just to imitate some useless fad, came from another culture whatsoever, and maybe not accepted or even respected from the same culture, just to be welcomed warmly by our own, then it will be easy for any incoming ideology, whether it is suitable for our principles or otherwise, to invade our society, just like the aliens.

Furthermore, it is a challenge, of which our society is facing among the others, because no doubt each society wants its own members to be more civilized, and be the best in every aspect of life, and if this fad came from any civilized society, we are at least expected to have the will and the power to choose, and not to throw ourselves in the tide, because we have been created with minds we suppose to use.

Finally, it can be everyone’s job to do some efforts in advise to the youths who selected such ideologies, in a logical moderate methods, away from confrontation and disputes, or even making fun of them, to respect themselves and be proud of themselves as they have been created full males, have the power to hold the heaviest responsibilities, ready them toward anything might harm their society, teach them how to think better and deeper, take advantage of any other cultural good bright sides, if they do not confront with the Islamic laws, return to our Islamic civilization, would be the best practical solution, all are identified in the Holy book, and the tradition of our beloved prophet peace be upon him, and the followers may God be praised with them, because it is not too late…