giddy
funky
tension
sleepy
sad
determined
bored

SO TRY TO DESCRIBE UR MOOD IN GENERAL OR UR MOOD RIGHT NOW

Ok lets start with me (DAYDREAMER) well to be honest with u im a kind of :rolleyes: ;) :p moody woman :rolleyes: ;) :p …sometimes I feel so high and just few minutes later I may feel so bored…don’t ask me why cuz me don’t know :eek: :D :eek: …lol
right now im high cuz I had a lot of fun last night with my friends and now im having fun with u my friends

so who is gonna be the next????? :cool: Just put ur fingers on the key board and lets discover what kind of mood u have

Instigator
14-07-2005, 11:03 AM
.It is a good idea indeed to express your mood

http://www1.hellocrazy.com/reserved/cards/200410211101510.sorrisoorribileT.gif
As for me, I am often happy. I always take things
,so nice and easy. I hang out with a punch of amusing
.kind and naughty pals fooling around or having fun
.I seldom get bored of the way life goes on

.THANKS TO DAYDREAMER

(ASTRO)
14-07-2005, 11:29 AM
[align=left]Ok a tough question but a direct one. I like that.
I guess in general im none of the above. Weird right? I'm the quiet type I guess. I could stay for hours without saying much. Sometimes I get mad at little things and sometimes a bus could hit me and I wouldn't care. My friends like me ,but to be honest, we could all fit into a telephone booth. (i.e. we are few).
Thanks for giving me the chance to examine myself. Maybe I need to visit a Psychiatrist. :rolleyes: [/center]

Dr_subahi
14-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Thanks Daydreamer for this lovely topic
As I said and always say u always astonishes me
with ur amazing posts

:Now let's go back to ur Q:
According to myself : As a human being I find myseld kinda of all moods u mentioned earlier
It depends on the time place situation
I wont lie and describe myself as an Ideal person
Iam sometime:
happy
calm
depressed
naughty
freaky
confused
worried
sick
pain
hyper
tired
unexplained
high
quirky
angry
unstable
giddy
funky
tension
sleepy
sad
determined
bored
Telling u the truth If I did not feel like these moods that mean there is something wrong with me and I need help
Thanks again
waiting for more amazing topics

dr_subahi@yahoo.com

daydreamer
14-07-2005, 07:33 PM
.It is a good idea indeed to express your mood

http://www1.hellocrazy.com/reserved/cards/200410211101510.sorrisoorribileT.gif
As for me, I am often happy. I always take things
,so nice and easy. I hang out with a punch of amusing
.kind and naughty pals fooling around or having fun
.I seldom get bored of the way life goes on

.THANKS TO DAYDREAMER

may GOD keep u happy 4ever inshallah and
stick to ur amusing , kind and naughty pals

daydreamer
14-07-2005, 07:41 PM
[align=left]Ok a tough question but a direct one. I like that.
I guess in general im none of the above. Weird right? I'm the quiet type I guess. I could stay for hours without saying much. Sometimes I get mad at little things and sometimes a bus could hit me and I wouldn't care. My friends like me ,but to be honest, we could all fit into a telephone booth. (i.e. we are few).
Thanks for giving me the chance to examine myself. Maybe I need to visit a Psychiatrist. :rolleyes: [/center]

weird and quiet ASTRO .....thats really interesting
and u dont have to have alot of friends ....what really matters is how honest ur friends r

daydreamer
14-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks Daydreamer for this lovely topic
As I said and always say u always astonishes me
with ur amazing posts

:Now let's go back to ur Q:
According to myself : As a human being I find myseld kinda of all moods u mentioned earlier
It depends on the time place situation
I wont lie and describe myself as an Ideal person
Iam sometime:
happy
calm
depressed
naughty
freaky
confused
worried
sick
pain
hyper
tired
unexplained
high
quirky
angry
unstable
giddy
funky
tension
sleepy
sad
determined
bored
Telling u the truth If I did not feel like these moods that mean there is something wrong with me and I need help
Thanks again
waiting for more amazing topics

dr_subahi@yahoo.com

WHAT A MULTI MOODY CHARACTER DR.SUBAHI
thanx dr.

somaya
15-07-2005, 09:53 AM
howdy moody lay..lol.. me so happy to be readin'such good goofy english slangy expressions..! yr darn good my lady..im a very moody gal too,so i guess u and me cud make agood friends..loony moody friends.. whattdya think. get back ta me soon,dont ya be too long, lemme know and hear some of it slangy stuff of yrz... later, gator,

Instigator
15-07-2005, 02:10 PM
,daydreamer
.thank a lot for your pray and advice

Prime Rose
16-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi

It is a nice thing to describe our souls and moods!!!

As for me.. I am very moody woman

Some times i feel so happy with an open mind..

MINUTES LATER

.. so upset and bored!!!!

Without an obvious reason!! I think_ as Dr-subahi said _ it depends on the time, place and situation !!

NOW... I AM SO UPSET!!!

DONOT BE WOOREID IT IS ONLY FEW MINUTES THEN I'LL BE O.K.

WWWWWWWbas

enigma
16-07-2005, 04:50 PM
[align=left]Well I'm the moody type person.I had a great weekend & was so happy but now I' not quite happy.In general I like fun & being with freinds yet I like to be alone.Weired ha,but I'm an approachable person.I'm quite unless excited
In sum I'm a mixture of all feelings.
Thanks for the fun I had while writing these words.I'm happier now ha ha ha ha[/center]

daydreamer
17-07-2005, 07:52 AM
howdy moody lay..lol.. me so happy to be readin'such good goofy english slangy expressions..! yr darn good my lady..im a very moody gal too,so i guess u and me cud make agood friends..loony moody friends.. whattdya think. get back ta me soon,dont ya be too long, lemme know and hear some of it slangy stuff of yrz... later, gator,

u r moody,too...oh there is someone like me here ...well im gonna tell mom that we have alot of moody girls here cuz she always keeps nagging me for my weird and moody stuff and sometimes she gets mad at me and stops talking to me for a while but she cannot resist my hugs and kisses for minutes....and for being friends i think thats gonna be coooooooooooool.....what a two loony moody gurlz????c ya

daydreamer
17-07-2005, 08:10 AM
[align=left]Well I'm the moody type person.I had a great weekend & was so happy but now I' not quite happy.In general I like fun & being with freinds yet I like to be alone.Weired ha,but I'm an approachable person.I'm quite unless excited
In sum I'm a mixture of all feelings.
Thanks for the fun I had while writing these words.I'm happier now ha ha ha ha[/center]

well i feel the same so often and cannot figure why but may be its the routine and having not that much interesting things to do here...and sometimes i like to spend time alone in my room reading novels or just relaxing and listening to one of my favorite songs....i'm really glad to make u happy moody girl and to discover that there r alot of girls sharing me the same feelings

daydreamer
17-07-2005, 08:13 AM
,daydreamer
.thank a lot for your pray and advice

u r welcome bro

daydreamer
17-07-2005, 08:23 AM
Hi

It is a nice thing to describe our souls and moods!!!

As for me.. I am very moody woman

Some times i feel so happy with an open mind..

MINUTES LATER

.. so upset and bored!!!!

Without an obvious reason!! I think_ as Dr-subahi said _ it depends on the time, place and situation !!

NOW... I AM SO UPSET!!!

DONOT BE WOOREID IT IS ONLY FEW MINUTES THEN I'LL BE O.K.

WWWWWWWbas

we r all here for each other my dear sis so dont be upset or bored
keep smiling and blooming PRIME ROSE