مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Women Quotes

Dr_subahi
13-08-2005, 08:12 AM
Some sayings by ladies
I hope u will find wisdom in them

dr_subahi@yahoo.com

(ASTRO)
13-08-2005, 01:59 PM
I will far rather see the race of man extinct than that we should become less than beasts by making the noblest of God's creation, woman, the object of our lust.

Wise words indeed

Dear Dr. Subahi
Brilliant and astounding as ever. Thank you for sharing those insights with us. You are always a source of wonder and awe

Aseel
13-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Thanx Dr-Subahi

Whatever said about us, women, you can't live without us:)

Thanx again

I enjoyed reading them

Prime Rose
13-08-2005, 05:42 PM
A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for one day.

I like it tooooooo much.. Thanks Dr. for sharing these wisdoms with us..

wabaaaaas

ابوعلي
13-08-2005, 07:29 PM
A woman's head is always influenced by heart; but a man's heart by his head

that`s true

as usual my friend you did a great job

thanks my friend for this collection

زهرة وفى
13-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Dear Dr Subahi

Thanks for these words

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=3154&stc=1

enigma
13-08-2005, 10:47 PM
Dear Dr.Subahi
It's not strange of you to shower us with great words
I liked almost every word,but I totally disagree with you in one point
In order to truely love a woman you should first understand her

I have few more quotes said by women about women and wanted to share with you all

The world cannot do without women....the future lies with us

Women are seen the world over as second-class creatures-and yet they hold that world together

The woman is not needed to do man's work.She is not needed to think man's thoughts....Her mission is not to enhance the masculine spirit,but to express the feminine;hers is not to preserve a man-made world,but to create a human world by the infusion of the feminine element into all of its activities

Women know that the best things in life are free.Caring, loving, understanding, supporting and comforting.All the things they give daily, continually,without asking for anything in return

How brave men have been in distruction....How brave women have been in survival

It's not women against men,but women and men.It's not that the world would have been better if women had run it,but that the world will be better when we as women,who bring our own perspective,share in running it

Man was created of the dust of the earth,but woman was made of a part of man,after that he was a living soul;yet was she not produced from Adam's foot,to be his too low inferiour;nor from his head to be his superiour,but from his side,near his heart,to be his equal

Men are not the enemy,but the fellow victims...The real enemy is women's denigration of themselves

Man long ago decided that woman's sphere was anything he did not wish to do himself

Why does sciety seem to have a problem with " strong women " women who know what they want and don't have to ask, " Can I do this ?"0

Thanks again dear brother

Abo Lama
14-08-2005, 03:14 AM
dr subahi

furtunately we can survive without them ;)

thanku my brother for ur nice choice

Dr_subahi
14-08-2005, 03:44 AM
Thank u all for enlightening my post with
ur kind words
Special thank for Enigma for her quotes

see u soon
dr_subahi@yahoo.com

Instigator
14-08-2005, 04:06 AM
,Dr_subahi
.thanks for sharing it with us