المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : IC analysis

Try To Reach
25-05-2008, 04:12 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
حياكمـ الله ,,

كثرت الطلبات حول الـ IC analysis وفضلت ان اضع موضوعاً يتحدث عن هذا الفرع من فروع علم اللغة والذي يندرج تحت مادة الـ Syntax

عن نفسي والله اخجل لكثرة الطلبات التي لم استطع الأجابه عليها وهذا للأسف لأني لم ادرس هذا الموضوع في مادة السنتاكس من قبل ولو كانت لدي فكرة لساهمت بأي شيء ...

القضية اخواني واخواتي ,,

هي ان المفروض من يقوم بمساعدتنا هو من درس هذه المادة ولأنه لا يسأل الا من جهل الحل نقع في الأشكال ولو كان احد الطلاب الذين تابعوا بأهتمام هذا المنهج او الدرس لسهل علينا توصيل المعلومة وتبادل المعرفه ...

ولكن نتمنى فعلاً وفي المستقبل القريب ان شاركنا الجميع برفع ملفاتهم المهمة حتى يستفيد منها الطلاب الاخرون

وانا اتقدم بالشكر للأخوات - الزهرة الخضراء والتي ساعدتنا كثيراً في قسم الأدب
والأخت غيمة حنان والتي رفعت لنا الكثير من اعمالها في الكلية هنا في قسم اللغة
وايضاً اختها الرائعة *as u like* والأخت الأخرى am25 حفظها الله وميس الغالية لم تقصر ابداً وجميع من ساهم معنا هنا واعتذر لمن لم اذكر اسمائهم

الموضوع

IC analysis
او
immediate constituent analysis

التعريف :

in linguistics, a system of grammatical analysis that divides sentences into successive layers, or constituents, until, in the final layer, each constituent consists of only a word or meaningful part of a word

مثال

(A constituent is any word or construction that enters into some larger construction.)

In the sentence “The old man ran away,” the first division into immediate
immediate constituent analysis... (75 of 134 words)

هذا ما تيسر لنا نقله من موقع http://www.britannica.com
باقي المعلومات والبيانات للأسف مشفرة ! وتحتاج الى اشتراك سامحونا على القصور

موضوع اخر هنا :

IC analysis tool adds connectivity definition features

Chip Estimate Corp. has upgraded InCyte, a what-if analysis tool that helps users refine chip architectures. In addition to performance analysis, InCyte is adding new features for connectivity definition, block diagramming and design flow integration.

The InCyte takes in specifications such as gate count, memory size, number of I/Os and intellectual property (IP) blocks. Leveraging an IP catalog, it produces estimates of die area, power, leakage, yield and cost. Chip Estimate has announced InCyte Enterprise, an enhanced version of the tool.

With the latest release, InCyte can provide quantified feedback on the likelihood of achieving performance goals for a given chip specification that's targeted at a specific manufacturing process. It also offers a range of achievable frequencies and recommendations on logic depth.

"Design teams can now couple early estimations of chip size, power and cost with performance tradeoffs to determine the ultimate viability of a potential chip design," said Alan Traidman, Chip Estimate president. "They can further make tradeoffs throughout the chip implementation cycle weighing performance versus area, power and even cost to converge on optimal design specification."

With the new release, the interconnectivity of IP and other design components can be incorporated into design specifications. In addition, users can communicate design intent through a graphical block diagram. The latest version of InCyte also promises quantified feedback on the density, power, leakage and performance of a given library.

The upgraded InCyte links design specification data directly into IC implementation flows from Cadence Design Systems, Magma Design Automation, Synopsys, and Mentor Graphics. This is done through scripts and wrappers that feed design plans into industry-standard file formats.

Pricing for the InCyte starts at $35,000 and is available now. The new technology will be demonstrated at the June Design Automation Conference.

- Richard Goering
EE Times
http://www.eetasia.com/ART_8800463611_480100_3b4bde8e20070508.HTM?from=RS S

نسأل الله لكم الفائدة والتوفيق

اجمل المنى للجميع

تراي

Try To Reach
25-05-2008, 05:07 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

حياكمـ الله مجدداً

هذا ملف رفعته لكم قدم بواسطة الأخت *as u like *

في معرض ردها على موضوع مخالف مجدداً ^_^

وقد نبّهنا مراراً وتكرارا ان اي موضوع طلب مستقل عن موضوع الطلبات سيحذف
كما اهيب بالأخوة والأخوات ان يتعاونوا معنا :smile (87):

وحفظاً لعمل الأخت الرائعة *as u like *

قمنا برفع الملف مرة اخرى في صيغة وورد

اجمل المنى

تراي

alraad3
26-05-2008, 12:40 AM
thank you, Try, . we appreciate your efforts.

Inshallah i will post some of my summaries in morphology, phonetics and applied linguistics as soon as i finish their typing.

الزهرة الخضراء
26-05-2008, 01:29 AM
الف شكر لك استاذنا ابوانس ...
ماقصرت ...

Try To Reach
27-05-2008, 03:20 PM
thank you, Try, . we appreciate your efforts.

Inshallah i will post some of my summaries in morphology, phonetics and applied linguistics as soon as i finish their typing.

Dear I'll be really happy to see that
keep in mind that everything you do for us is just appreciated

and God bless you , protect you , forgive you and please you always

^_^

Try To Reach
27-05-2008, 03:23 PM
الأميرة الخضراء

جزاك الله خير

^_^

أميرة بأخلاقها@
28-05-2008, 12:23 AM
الف شكر أستاذنا