وردة هزت الذكرى
30-05-2008, 10:24 PM
معليش إذا ما فيها كلااافه عااااارفه اتعبتكم بس
ابي مقال جدلي أو تعبير عن

تكافؤ الفرص و فائدة الألم والمعاناة

jejysoul
31-05-2008, 12:12 AM
Equality of the opportunities

This phrase is used to mean non-discrimination but without "affirmative action". For example, you cannot be denied a position based on your ethnicity. But it does not provide any additional boost for the person from a particular group, if another person applying for the same position is equally qualified. Some people think that affirmative action means quotas or permits less than qualified candidates to obtain jobs over more qualified candidates - that's why you are hearing this term more often. The thing is that judging that two candidates are equally qualified is subjective in most cases so this is a sticky subject. When equality of opportunity exists for a long while (I think there is now, but hasn't been around for long enough yet), affirmative action will no longer be necessary.

The useful of the pain and the suffering

Well, pain and suffering are useful. That is the nature of life.
First I'll speak of achievement.
The human spirit will not give up because of pain or suffering.
Failure after failure has lead to the greatest achievements of mankind.
Second spiritually.
When bad things happen to good people,
pain and suffering cause a well spring of individuals wanting to help. Communities are born.
JFK said about going to the Moon,
"We choose to go to the Moon,
not because it is easy,
but because it is hard!"
A true American ideal worth all the pain.

Ever hear that famous phrase, "That which does not kill me makes me stronger"? Well, it was Nietzsche who said that.
Now, that doesn't mean that he LIKED pain and suffering... rather he saw it as a stoic might. If you are suffering, this should be a lesson to you. How do you stop suffering and how do you avoid it in the future? If you burn your hand on a fire, you shouldn't stick it back in to see if you have more to learn. That would just prove you didn't learn how bad it was the first time.
What you SHOULD do is seek a greater challenge. Just as a weightlifter benches more and more as he gets stronger and stronger, so should each person find greater triumphs and obstacles to overcome. And if there are no taller mountains to climb then you MAKE one.
So it would be accurate to say that he felt pain and suffering were useful ways to teach you to avoid things that cause pain and suffering. It would not be accurate to say that he felt they were universally useful or desirable (though if you changed it to challenge, he might).

وردة هزت الذكرى
02-06-2008, 12:09 AM
ألف شكر لك أخوي