المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : All About You

daydreamer
23-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Hi everybody….whats up Saudi English members?? I miss u so much …DAYDREAMER IS BACK WITH A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO PUT YOU IN THE SPOT

1-If you had to use ONE word to describe the most important feeling that you get from a friendship, what would it be?

2-If you had to select only one flower to remain on the face of the planet, which one would you choose?

3-If you had to change your race, what would you want to be?

4-If you could meet and spend some time with one famous person presently alive, who would you pick?

5-If you could transport yourself to any era in history to live out the rest of your days, which one would you choose?

6-If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?

7-If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain?

8-If you were going to initiate a new charity, what would be its mission and who would it benefit?

9-If you had to name the worst job in the world, what would it be?

10-If you had to eliminate one season permanently, which one would go

11-If you could be invisible for one hour, what would you do and where would you go?

12-If you were to select a food that best describes your character, what food would it be?

13-you are in vacation. The phone rings. Caller ID shows it's your BOSS. Do you answer?

14- You have the option of having ONE of these for a year: A cook or a personal trainer. Which do you choose?

ابوعلي
23-08-2005, 02:06 AM
welcome back daydreamer

hope you spent a nice vacation

regarding your post I`ll be back soon

زهرة وفى
23-08-2005, 02:27 AM
praise for Allah with your back

welcome welcome welcome

we also miss you

i will back again

MANAL
23-08-2005, 02:43 AM
i think the the worst job is being ateacher in these days

Instigator
23-08-2005, 04:08 AM
,daydreamer
!!!!!What a punch of questions
.I am going to answer some of them
.For the rest I may have no specific answer

1- Honesty
2- Forget-me-not
5- Dark ages
6- Paradise
7- 18 years
8- Poor people
10- Summer
11- My sweetheart home
13- yes
14- A personal trainer

اسيــ حبه ــرة
23-08-2005, 05:12 AM
http://www.y1y1.com/hd0/albums/iconsmil/23_3_16[1].gif

Nice to meet you again

you come back with super topic full

of questions...

I will answer some of them not all

1-Care
2-Roses
4-My father
5-The time of the Prophet
6-I would go to Dubai
7-6 years old - The best time of my life
9- of course it's teaching
10- Winter
11- I would go to my school and I'll put
some TNT under it..
12- almost burger

http://www.y1y1.com/hd0/albums/iconsmil/23_1_1[1].gif

Dr_subahi
23-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Hey Daydreamer is here :) welcome back :
Thanks for ur post I will try to asnwer then briefly
1- Reliability
2- Roses
3- I do not and I will not
4-King Abdullah
5- Prophet's Mohammad (PBUH) era
6- Disney Land with my son.
7- 20 years
8- Children with diseases
9- Betrayer
10- I will not eliminate any.
11- Go to Israel and Kill Sharon
12- I do not know , I eat only.
13- Ya
14- Well, Personal cook trainer.

Thank u again and welcome back

dr_subahi@yahoo.com

ابوعلي
23-08-2005, 01:02 PM
1- constancy

4- Dr. Tareq Al-Swedan

5- ofcourse prophet Mohammad`s (PBUH) era

6- Netherlands

7- 21

8- orphans

9- Teaching ...at the present time

10- summer

12- anything spicy

13- yes , I do

14- personal trainer

(ASTRO)
23-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Dear Daydreamer

Welcome back among your family and friends. I missed your kind replies and encouraging remarks. Your topic is soooooo overwhelming and exciting. I promise you I will be back soon to answer it in detail. I just wanted to welcome you back for now

God Bless you

daydreamer
24-08-2005, 04:35 AM
i think the the worst job is being ateacher in these days

sorry to hear that

daydreamer
24-08-2005, 04:42 AM
,daydreamer
!!!!!What a punch of questions
.I am going to answer some of them
.For the rest I may have no specific answer

1- Honesty
2- Forget-me-not
5- Dark ages
6- Paradise
7- 18 years
8- Poor people
10- Summer
11- My sweetheart home
13- yes
14- A personal trainer

dark ages what a strange choice bro :eek:
thanx Yasser

daydreamer
24-08-2005, 04:53 AM
http://www.y1y1.com/hd0/albums/iconsmil/23_3_16[1].gif

Nice to meet you again

you come back with super topic full

of questions...

I will answer some of them not all

1-Care
2-Roses
4-My father
5-The time of the Prophet
6-I would go to Dubai
7-6 years old - The best time of my life
9- of course it's teaching
10- Winter
11- I would go to my school and I'll put
some TNT under it..
12- almost burger

http://www.y1y1.com/hd0/albums/iconsmil/23_1_1[1].gif

well i can see that we have alittle terrorist here who wanna blow up her school...loool
well we have something in common i love winter and burger too
thanx sis

daydreamer
24-08-2005, 05:00 AM
Hey Daydreamer is here :) welcome back :
Thanks for ur post I will try to asnwer then briefly
1- Reliability
2- Roses
3- I do not and I will not
4-King Abdullah
5- Prophet's Mohammad (PBUH) era
6- Disney Land with my son.
7- 20 years
8- Children with diseases
9- Betrayer
10- I will not eliminate any.
11- Go to Israel and Kill Sharon
12- I do not know , I eat only.
13- Ya
14- Well, Personal cook trainer.

Thank u again and welcome back

dr_subahi@yahoo.com

personal cook trainer.....loooooolz
thanx dr.subahi u really make me laugh

daydreamer
24-08-2005, 05:06 AM
1- constancy

4- Dr. Tareq Al-Swedan

5- ofcourse prophet Mohammad`s (PBUH) era

6- Netherlands

7- 21

8- orphans

9- Teaching ...at the present time

10- summer

12- anything spicy

13- yes , I do

14- personal trainer

thanx Abu Ali 4 ur warm welcome and 4 being here

daydreamer
24-08-2005, 05:18 AM
dear
zahrat wafa
astro
thanx 4 passing by and 4 ur warm words and welcome and
i will be waiting for ur answers to enlight my post

(ASTRO)
24-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Dear Daydreamer

It took me a while to think about your questions. Their answers would shed light on the character of the person who dares to step up to them. In other words, we could hide behind socially acceptable masks or reveal our true faces. I guess being among such wonderful people as you helps in choosing the second option. So, here are my answers

1- The only thing I demand of my friends is their love. I can never be with someone who does not feel strongly about me. For their Unconditional love I am ready to forgive them their follies and mistakes.

2- If the world were to turn into a vast barren land with the wind blowing dust in the face of grim broken ruins, I would search for a small sweet white lily. If I could find it, I would find innocence

3- No race is better than the other. We all share the same aspirations, hopes, fears, needs and defects. I am proud to belong to the human race. It is the race that God chose for me

4- I would pick no one. The only person alive that I like to sit with is the person who could grab my attention, sway my feelings and make me feel good to be in his or her presnce

5- To be honest, I hate living in the past. It is easy for us now to judge which time seems to be the best in terms of what we know, but what about now? Why can't we struggle to make it the best time for our future generations? Why can't we make our ancestors proud of us instead of us being proud of them?

6- Mountains, rivers, forests, deserts, oceans and green plains mean nothing unless accompanied by feelings of digninty, respect, freedom, love and hope. These are the real home. These are the countries that people travel to

7- I am 36 years old. I yearn for the splendor and vigor of the twenties. Yet, I find myself crowned with the grace and loftiness of the thirties. However, the thing that I would always be looking for is wisdom. The age that brings me wisdom is the age I want to live

8- I ache to see more tolerance in my society. To see people accusing each other of all sorts of misconceptions is a knife that cuts deep in my heart. Why can't we accept each other as we are? Why can't we live in harmony, peace and respect?

9- The worst job in the world is being responsible for a whole nation. We cry over our own sins and pray day and night for being fair to others. Now imagine millions of people looking up to you for guidence, justice, hope, prosperity and safety. Can you sleep at night?

10- My first reaction to this question is to eleminate autumn. It is the season of bitter wind, falling leaves, and beginning of school. But, I remembered that it is also the season of rain, changing colors and quiet, sleepy nights. I guess I would keep it

11- This is a very tricky question. lol If I were to vanish from my friends' sights, I would sneak on them and listen to what they say about me. lol I would really like to hear what they say about me. Don't I trust them? Of course, I do. But sometimes it feels good to listen to what people have to say about you without feeling shy or pressured by your presence

12- mmmmmm I would love to be a Pizza. lol It is delicious, popular, full of flavours and kids love it. lol That's how I would like to be

13- Yes, but I would not jump out of joy. lol I love and respect my boss at work. He is workaholic. I love that in a man. If he chooses to call me, I am sure he would think of me as a reliable person. That is one of my goals in life

14- At last, an easy question !!!! I would DEFINITLY go for the trainer. My body suffred long enough of my negligence. I want to stay alive and healthy to feel the beauty of life that God endowed upon me and to support those who need me

Dear Daydreamer
In one post, you made me dream, hope, ache, smile and think. To you my brilliant lady, I extend my deep thanks

زهرة وفى
25-08-2005, 03:37 AM
welcome back my groovy sister

Day dreamer

this is my answer

- truth

2- jasmines
3- I will remain as I am.. I am proud with my race
5- in the same age today's age
But I want from Allah protects us from subversions
6- Egypt
7- 22