المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : That is the whole story (Reading can help us).

postgraduate
11-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Today I am so pleased to talk about something relates to English .Most of us have a great capacity of English .Which means that we have a great number of English vocabulary and grammar . But the worst problem is that although we have those skills ,we see that we are still unable to use English as perfect as the native speakers do .In my point of view,

I think we lack the trust of ourselves.we must feel that we can do it .Unfortunately,we can not pracice English daily here in Saudi Arabia,we rarely use it if the situation comes .For Example ,while going to see a doctor or sometimes in public places such as airports and that is it !!

I may suggest that the secret beyond being successful in English is by reading as much as we can do .For this reason I chose my topic to be about the importance of reading especially for us which English becomes our second language .Here I will mention some useful books and magazines for further benefits.1- Reader,s Digest (This is a very useful American magazine contains many different social topics in a very pleasant way )

There are also many magazines and news paper here in Saudi Arabia
which are published in English and a vailable in many supermarkets and bookstores.
Like Arab news and Riadh daily

Hope the best for eveyone see you then later

LightofMoon
17-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Very wonderful topic and ideas! I admire your language postgraduate!
You are right that we have to practise always, no matter what happens. I usually speak with myself about a topic because no one talks with me at home. I pick a certain topic, for exmaple, medical, educational, political, etc, and imagine that I'm conversing with sombody. I speak slowly and produce cprrect sounds. In fact, It helps me a lot especially if I want to talk with my teachers or native speakers suddenly. I would be prepare for what i'm going to say with more vocabularies and perfect pronunciation!

postgraduate
18-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Ohh thanks for your sweet compliments. And I think that your way of talking to yourself as a kind of practice English is such a unique idea.just go on ...Have a pleasant time always

to7a
17-07-2008, 07:44 AM
looooooool it is soo funny that i have de same uniqe idea which light of moon has ....take care u both of u

n thankx a lot for ur advice postgradute ;)

فايز 2000
18-07-2008, 05:58 AM
hello i am happy to visit this site ,because i found more beautiful topic like this topic thank you

postgraduate
20-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Thank you all for passing .