المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : There are only four ,I am sure you have heard

postgraduate
23-06-2008, 04:02 PM
The Language functions
When it comes to talk about the English language and the hindrances and how much we struggle to gain its style,we have to keep in mind that there are four main things which we have to be at least aware of how to practice them .Recently in an other topic I have mentioned one of them under the title(That is the whole story)

I think that you have now an idea about what I am talking about .Especially for those who read my article entitled that is the whole story which I talked about how important the reading is ! Now in this humble topic I am gonna talk and discuss the the three other kinds represented in listening,talking and writing which have a strong link with the other one (reading)which has been discussed before

A good learner of English always remembers that he has to acquire and practice these four things which we can call them (skills) ,Once you notice that you are not that much in any one of them,you should know that there must be some weaknesses in your ability of speaking properly .You have to start from now to enhance those skills and always be sure that you are such a super hero when it comes and you need to use any ofd them
Simply, you can improve yourself by using the following guide steps
First- To be good in reading, as I mentioned before , you have to increase your mind with as much topics as you can by reading everything ,newspaper,magazines and so on . and remember once your stomach needs food, your head and mind needs reading .
Second, To be such skillful in listening,you had better listen to the different programms in Radio and TV. and try to listen to some useful tapes which surely will strengthen your ability of understanding the others while talking.

Third, Writing comes now , Writing by the way, is the mirror of how well you are in English .Once you see such a beautiful handwriting with less grammatical mistakes,Immediately you will dare that it belongs to a professional person.

The last one, Speaking, I mean it when I put it at the end becuase most of us suffer a lot when it comes and he has to say somethingt .
However, I know 100% percent that most of us know the grammar and have alot of vocabs but we sometimes find it such a complicated thing to combine few simple sentences together . For this , I advice you guys to practice speaking alot even if you do such a thing with yourself. You can imagine that there is someone talking to you and you may begin talking perfectly.
Whereas. I am sure that there are alot of us who are creative and soooo fantastic in English ... These are some steps to keep in mind although I know that most of you know them better than I do ..But they are a kind of rememberance, hope that you will remind them all the time to get the benefit ...

I will be in touch later on ................Bye