المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : At the dusk time

postgraduate
04-07-2008, 02:58 AM
In our daily life,we are busy,we are rarely free to contemplate to the dusk time.Once the sunset comes ,a few of us contemplate,some of us have a special vision to it whereas some others have nothing towardes it just as if it were as any part of the day .Have you ever noticed those golden colours of the clouds at the dusk time??!!They look like your hair honey at that moment you intend to leave .With the whole beauty of this huge universe,I can not portray how wonderful you were since the last moment we have not seen each other .Forgive me my dear,niether I am that poet who can weeve from his own words a nice poem for you . Nore I am that artist who can mix his feelings with colours to make a beautiful picture of you.I am that kind of a person whom your love and soul engraved inside of him.Have you ever noticed why I am always looking at the dusk time ?!Because once I contemplate,I see you there waving with your both hands towardes me as if they tell me that however hindrances face our way ,there might be someday a way to be for each other .With the redness of the clouds,I can see how much of love I owe you for every moment you sacrifice to keep our love keeps on and on .Your smile is like that slight arrow of the sun at dusk moment which indicates the happiness for our next days...So I will keep on looking at the dusk time because you are there once I feel disappointed,you remind me of happiness and of you...I hope someday to be where you are ...and there ....

witboy86
05-07-2008, 04:01 AM
Nice sense and cute words

i wish you were not hopeless

again thanks

BloumagrieT
12-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Peace upon you

postgraduate

As usual my brother nice words

Love makes everything beautiful

because it reminds you with those