المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Your parents

postgraduate
16-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Along time ago,there was a huge apple tree.A small child used to play around it every day .He was sooo happy with that so was the tree.He spent most of his time with the tree and then went. One day, he came to the tree but this time he was not as happy as he was. ((Come and play with me ))the tree said.((I do not want,I need to eat)).The apple tree offered him to go up and eat from its fruits.He immediately climbed up and ate .Afterthat, he left happily. The tree was sad because the small child did not play with her.
after along time, the young boy came back, and then the tree was happy again to see him .((Come and play with me ))The apple tree said.((But I am not a kid anymore,I do not like to play with trees any more))the young boy said.the tree seemed to be sad again.((I need to build ahouse because I have a family.)) ((But I can not help you , I do not have any kind of houses to give you ))The apple tree replied. The only way is to cut off my branches and build your own house. The young boy seemed to be happy again ,he cut off the branches and went away.The apple tree said ((come and play with me ))
But the young boy vanished not intending to show up again.
After years, when the young boy became a man ,He came back to the tree, when she saw him ,she was soo happy because she thaught that he would play with her.((Come and play, with me honey))the man replied ((I have no time for playing ,I got upest of this life ,I need to have some rest))
The apple tree said((But I do not have anything more to give you, the only thing I can do for you is to come next to me and have a rest ))The man came across the tree and sleep deeply .

Now You have to know that the child is (( You )) and the apple tree is your ((Parents )).This is the leason of this story .

الواثقة بالله
16-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Nice Story

Thanks for sharing

أميرة بأخلاقها@
17-07-2008, 01:57 AM
Thanks for sharing us

ريما الحسين
17-07-2008, 10:04 PM
really nice story :smile (40):

thank u so much

حـلـم انـسـانـه
17-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks alot for this wonderful story.

I hope all our parents and our children as this tree

CHARLES DICKENS
19-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Parents
the unique , pure and most wonderful ever
it's really hard to fade away from parent , and never show up unless in need
they gave us their best , they made us what we are
but it's a hard fact that some people are nothing more than that little boy who turned to be a selfish young boy then an adult....taking parents for granted
demanding and never being grateful
how awful

thanks dear for reminding us of how great our parents are
Alla save them all

Palestinian Pearl
19-07-2008, 05:56 AM
very effected story ..
our parents gave and still give us all things we need
May Allah protecet my and your parents all the life
many thanks for sharing a meaningful story with us

Regards,

Dana