المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Yourself deserves being that

postgraduate
17-07-2008, 12:00 AM
We always talk about many different things.We discuss alot of things .We sometimes try to cure our problems and to find the greatest ways to solve them.For example,If we want to learn a language such as English, we strongly try to find out those hindrances and weaknesses in order to solve them .An other example,We care of others and how to help them which seems a great thing because Islam has taught us to be helpful.What I wanna say here is that we sometimes try to do such great things but we forget to look after ourselves.We deserve to be happy in our life.We should or let me say ((must)) take it easy with ourselves and not to blame ourselves for things which we can not a bide.

For instance,we may blame ourselves for being failed in an exam or something like this .We may feel disappointed for losing something special in our life.We sometimes feel depressed of what this life may bring throughout days .

However,We forget that those feelings of being sad,depressed and failed can destroy our health and cause us alot of health problems .

Moreover, we have to take it easy with ourselves by hope.we do not have to give up because of something terrible happened in our life .We must give ourselves an other chance in order to live an other new life which seems to be much more comfortable for ours.This life does not deserve much more care over our health.

At last , It is good to do great things in our life because we want to be something we wish,but it is gonna be better if we take care of ourselves first.

الواثقة بالله
17-07-2008, 01:29 AM
very profound words,,,i loved it

Thanks

:)

أميرة بأخلاقها@
17-07-2008, 01:46 AM
great topic

Thanks alot

BloumagrieT
17-07-2008, 02:58 PM
postgraduate

You're right

Having a fresh start after any difficulty

one can face is a must

a person shouldn't waste his/her life time

suffering from self blame

I'm not saying forget your mistakes

No

but learn from them and let failure

motivate you to success

Thanks brother

Keep your good topics up

two thumbs up

^.^

wjwj
18-07-2008, 12:27 AM
nice topic dear ..

yaa we need to give ourselve break to take a deep breath

Try To Reach
18-07-2008, 12:30 AM
but it is gonna be better if we take care of ourselves first.

postgraduate

dear ,, thanx for all the intro you done up in there
a good piece of paper i have read in here really

Generally , I agree

we have to take care of ourself first as you said

that we can use this so-called ( self ) to hep other-selves

as long as we need to look after ourselves
as long as we need to be a bit far from ( selfishness ) dear

I can see your point but I'd rather mention this
in order not to to fall or come under what they call narcissim

I enjoy reading your subject dear

CHARLES DICKENS
19-07-2008, 02:00 AM
POstgraduate

your lovely writing is like a spring cool stream flowing nicely
I couldn't agree more with you
solving problems , being helpful , hopeful and looking after one's self carefully
let's try to do that for a happy life

thans alot dearest

postgraduate
19-07-2008, 11:33 PM
I am really so glad that I can see all these comments. Special thanks to those lovely eyes that had a glintto what I have written right here.By your passing you surely give me an inspiration to keep on . I am so grateful to you all .By the way, saudi english is the best which gave me this great chance in order to communicate with such wonderful people .So, thanks to you all .

إشراقـة فجـر
21-07-2008, 04:06 AM
It is good to do great things in our life because we want to be something we wish,but it is gonna be better if we take care of ourselves first.

fantastic topic

postgraduate

thanks a lot

بعيد الهقاوي
21-07-2008, 05:06 AM
thanks very much

postgraduate
22-07-2008, 08:33 PM
You are welcome.Thanks by the way for passing

nassimalwed
28-07-2008, 01:09 AM
thanks alot