المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : words of mine

postgraduate
03-08-2008, 11:45 PM
when it comes and we talk about LOVE I think it is something not new.Most of us could express that item according on his own point of view.Throughout this humble essay of mine,I will try to give some hints about love and see some interactions from you .So, let us go!!!!and see what we might have here to show

LOVE, that simple word of its literal content and that huge hidden structure of full meaning, is the greatest thing we have on this planet.Unfortunately, most of people ,not all of them of course,see that love is shameful.According on this view , Love to them is merely a game once they feel upset ,they practice what they might call ((Love))as a kind of changing their life style or as a way of spending their time not caring about the other whom they got involved with.Moreover, after getting married ,some youngs may look at Love as something indicates being weak.So, they can call it ,let me say,weakness which they have to avoid all the time even if that person in their life is a husband or a wife .

However, they forget and overlook that LoVE is bigger and bigger than that view they have about it .we can not restrict love only to one side wether that side is emotinal or not.to Love your parents is a kind of love ,To love the people who are surrounding you is a kind of love even if there is not benefit for yourself to be among them .
Moreover,Islam does not deny LOVE once you see that you are true with yourself first .You have to bear in mind that once you Love someone because you wanna be with him/her forever ((I mean to be married))It is something blessed in Islam.What I am againest is that illegal relationships whitch always end tragically and the victim is surely a girl.

LOVE ,guys is a universal language,but not all people could understand how it is spoken.

schlong
04-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Amazing<<<<<<<

Dr.future
04-08-2008, 04:52 PM
well well well

here we go ...Love stories,topics,threads,discussions..>>>seems to be fed up ...lol..joking

I love you,I adore you , I care about you , I will be always with you. blowing words such as
the perivous one is absolutely PS (This is my private expression). We have been hearing for
a long time till now a lot of new expressions and words that are being processed and updated daily
or weekly or whatsoever. The point is that LOVE does have meaning not only that but deep meanings.
I really see many things which have been used to express love such as couluring your car,house,dress
PCs,Mobiles,.and so so so so so so On..etc. But don't you guys stop for moment & ask why do we have
love!! people say that The word "LOVE" indicates
Life
Of
Valued
Emotions
But in reality it doesn't have that meaning...I mean I am a little bit agreeing with this reality according to what
I read and listen of millions of broken love stories which also clarified statically in all over the world. I don't say
here that No more love but what I mean is we want serious love. we want No treason No fake Love.
we want the phrase " love" to be " love 4 ever" that's it.

Thanx Boss for your lovely topic
&
hopefully you find you lover and have 'love 4 ever"

bye for now

أميرة بأخلاقها@
04-08-2008, 11:37 PM
gorgeous topic

In my humble point of view :Nowadays I can say there is no love what we see between lovers is Emotional vacuum
cause we see these tragic stories and broken love

All the way: you Love someone because you wanna be with him/her forever ((I mean to be married))It is something blessed in Islam

this is the true love

accept my regards

postgraduate
05-08-2008, 02:15 AM
schlong
Dr.future
أميرة بأخلاقها
Thank you very much for your tributed passing

BloumagrieT
05-08-2008, 06:11 AM
hmmmm

^.^

postgraduate

we can not restrict love only to one side
LOVE ,guys is a universal language,but not all people could understand how it is spoken.

:smile (40):

Well spoken

Those words are so true

but

Love is a feeling that expressed by doings

not

by words

It's sacrifice and being always ready

to give with not waiting to take

Dr.future

we want serious love. we want No treason No fake Love.
we want the phrase " love" to be " love 4 ever" that's it.

It's true to some extent that true love lasts forever

but sometimes under some certain circumstances

love can't continue and reaches its limits

and one can't show it nor express it

may be it lasts inside the heart but not outside

If that happens , it doesn't indicate that it's fake and not serious

So , ever lasting love sometimes is controlled by fate

أميرة بأخلاقها@

what we see between lovers is Emotional vacuum

Bravoo Amoorati

Some people - I won't say youngsters cause

age has nothing to do with it - suffer from that emptiness

This emptiness that derives them towards faking love

They may know that what they are experiencing isn't

true love but they continue playing that role though

it isn't for real and in the end they'll reach their limits

of acting and faking so they stop

I agree with most of what you said and let me add

something

Love sometimes evokes the feelings of selfishness

,love to control and jealousy.. When that happens, justsay goodbye to everlasting love

^.^

postgraduate
06-08-2008, 06:26 PM
SoOoSoOo thanks for your passing .I appreciate you sweet comment