المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : An instant((A prompt))message to teachers

postgraduate
15-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Dear teachers
Teaching is a very noble career with the testimony of everyone around the globe.Moreover,the persons who always do teaching have gained the trust and respect in their societies.Thus, teachers deserve being tributed and respected for that great message they always try to do and perform honestly.However, in my humble topic for today,I would like to highlight and compare between two main things which have something to do with our teachers position nowadays .I think you have got my point right now .In the past ,teachers were being treated much more kind than their position right now .The position of teachers in the past and present leads me to write an instant message to all teachers ,as a kind of gratitude, for their noble role in our life .((Thank you teachers)) that is ,at least, what I can do for you .

At the beginning, let us have a close look at how the teachers, in past ,were treated .There is no doubt that the teachers were having their whole rights of respect ,power ((I mean by power ,their decisions are being considered))and reputation.More over, I still remember those gloden verses of poetry ,for a very famous Egyptian poet named (( Ahmed Shaugee)) when he wrote a beautiful poem, praising the role of the teacher throgh it .It was so beautiful indeed .
On the other hand , the situation seems little bit different .Everyday,in our daily life, we can hear or listen, through the different means of media ,some tragic stories which indicate an other suffering matter for teachers .For example , the transference move ,from one place to an other, is considered as a big deal which teachers always suffer . Moreover, their rights of making their own decisions, by themselves, seem to be vanished completly .

Dear teacher ,do not worry you are still(( a hero ))in the eyes of millions

أميرة بأخلاقها@
16-08-2008, 04:00 PM
their rights of making their own decisions, by themselves, seem to be vanished completly .
I agree with you my brother

postgraduate

you are amazing

you always astonish me for your highly topics and writing

May Allah light your life and protect you

postgraduate
16-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Thanks Ameerah.Your passing is so so precious.I appreciate it.

BloumagrieT
23-08-2008, 02:59 AM
postgraduate

Our creative big brother

Thanks for this message

May Allah lighten your life with faith

Best regards

^.^

postgraduate
25-08-2008, 10:18 PM
SoOoSoOo you are welcome.Nice to be here>

new vision
26-08-2008, 02:16 AM
Indeed ! I taught in both secondary and primary schools. I found sparks coming out of secondary girls' eyes. On the contrary , I found love and inncence in primary girls'eyes and smiles.

postgraduate
27-08-2008, 01:25 AM
new vision .Thanks for passing by.

يوسف محمد صالح
18-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks soooo much

غامدية والنعم
19-12-2008, 09:12 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2927/e1pp7yy2fg41qd7.gif

fhoodz
19-12-2008, 11:12 PM
thanks so much

habeeb
24-12-2008, 04:00 AM
their rights of making their own decisions, by themselves, seem to be vanished completly .
I agree with you my brother

postgraduate

you are amazing

ACCEPT MY BEST REGARDS

you always astonish me for your highly topics and writing

May Allah light your life and protect you