المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Copy-paste? no.. no

Jeddah Chap
08-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Hello everyone
Assalamo Alaikom
This is my first time in this decent forum
What I know is that there is a section, in almost every forum, for new comers to say that they are there, and to draw the attention of the others, but in fact I don't know where to find that page
Any way, you may ask why I joined your English forum, and not any other sections. It is simply because I want to improve my language through interacting with your members. I really was astonished by the language of your active member, Aseel, who speaks and writes lovely English.
What I am really afraid of is that your members' contributions are no more than copies from other websites. This unpleasant game doesn't help learners improve at all

Dr.future
08-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Hi there

On behalf of Saudi English Admin and Members , I welcome you with us in this lovely forum
and hopefully we can exchange knowledge as well as useful information.

When it comes to the guest Forum,It is in the main page like any other forum...It is the second forum from up but it is in Arabic version.

Regarding to your second point copying, pasting, most of time you come across useful topics in this NET and I guess if you share with your
friends any useful topic so that they can get benefit of it...No one will refuse.It is better nothing. moreover, I totally agree that we should
create our own ideas and topics so that we can learn properly.

Anyhow, we're waiting your Uncopied topics.

:smile (40):

I really appreciate your point of view and you might make some changes and challenging in this forum dude.

أميرة بأخلاقها@
09-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Jeddah Chap

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/uploaded/48994_01220909905.gif

welcome in our lovely forum

I hope you enjoy here & we wait your contributions

welcome again

BloumagrieT
09-09-2008, 03:31 AM
peace upon our new brother

Jeddah Chap

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=15186&stc=1&d=1220915381

You're most welcome brother in the whole forum or here in the club

Please feel at home and I do hope you can enjoy your time here

considering out sweet sister and moderator Aseel,

yes, you're right ..she is one of the most distinguished members

in the club

We do wish that she will be able to come back again.

For the last point you've mentioned in your post brother ,

I agree with you but there is no harm if we shared something copied

with others since it's useful .. Reading is one way to improve one's language

Also, discussing what we've read together is another

way of improving language

And there are many active members who post threads written by themselves

here in the club

Well , I'll be looking forward to your own topics brother

Thanks for you concern and best of luck

^.^

DR AHLAIN
09-09-2008, 04:25 AM
Hello Jeddah Chap,

We are so pleased that you joined Saudi English forum and I wish you have a pleasant stay. I totally agree with you about what you have said about our supervisor Aseel and if you brows English Club you will discover several members who write in a very advanced language

What I know is that there is a section, in almost every forum, for new comers to say that they are there, and to draw the attention of the others, but in fact I don't know where to find that page

This page gives us the opportunity to welcome you

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=22

ريما الحسين
09-09-2008, 02:01 PM
welcome my brother here at your club , we hope u enjoy with your sisters and brothers

accept my passing and welcome again

rose rani
18-09-2008, 12:50 AM
welcome brother