المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : kinds of learners we deal with

Dr_subahi
09-09-2005, 12:12 AM
Hi everyone,
This file gives us some hints of some kinds of students we deal with in
our classes . As teachers I think we have to put these hints in minds
while teaching, there are always individual differences.

Waiting for ur comments and replies.

dr_subahi@yahoo.com

زهرة وفى
09-09-2005, 01:22 AM
thanks darling
really we are lost
welcome back

best wishes

ابوعلي
09-09-2005, 03:08 AM
welcome back my friend

and thanks for these hints

اسيــ حبه ــرة
09-09-2005, 01:33 PM
You're absoloutely right

Every teacher must know these

differances .. and keep them in their

minds ... Thanx Dr. for everything you do

(ASTRO)
10-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Dear Dr. Subahi

As usual, you choose to stay away for some time only to come back loaded with precious gifts. I have enjoyed reading the file that you have kindly decided to share with us and if you allow me, I have a few questions that I would be so grateful if you answered them:
1-In dealing with these different kinds of learners , what method would you think is more appropriate?
2- Based on your experience, what kinds of learners of the types you have described are the most difficult to deal with?
3- Are there any differences in the progress achieved by these learners individually? In other words, do they all learn with the same speed? And if not, how can we evaluate their progress?

Thank you so much Dr. Subahi for raising such a vital issue. I shall be waiting for your answers eagrly

Dr_subahi
11-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Dear ASTRO,
Thanks for passing by , and I will try to answer your questions.

1- In my point of view to selecting a method depends on some characteristics that must be found and considered in the classroom environment, such as , the natural of the students, their environment, their back ground, their attitude towards the subject you are teaching. So, choosing a method is not that easy. And choosing a method comes after knowing the previous things. Moreover, the eclectic method would be good for all different students.

2- Our classes are full of all these types of students. According to me all types are difficult if we as teachers do not choose the sufficient and appropriate method and technique to fulfill their needs.

3- Of course , they do not learn in the same speed. – If I say yes I am deceiving you- Unfortunately, the only means of evaluation is Exam 9 oral – written). We have to stuck to them.

But, in the near future let’s hope that we can use different means of evaluation such as , observation , interview…. Etc

Thank you and I hope you will find my answers useful and logic.

dr_subahi@yahoo.com