المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Ramadhan! we will miss you

postgraduate
25-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Days go faster than we can imagine.Time is running too .I still remember the first topic I have posted here about Ramadhan.It is just as if it were written yesterday!!

!How happy we were to recieve Ramadhan and now it is about to leave silently.We will miss you Ramadhan indeed .Ramadhan should not be gone just as if none happened.We must utilize what we have learned of it .It was the month of mercy .So , we have to show mercy .It was the month of being soooo close to Allah.So it is better to keep it on throughout the whole year.Ramadhan was the month of doing good deeds.Thus, we must not give it up doing that throughout the whole days of ours .

Ramadhan comes regularly once per year not because it is a habbit , a custom or something new to us,but because of reminding us about Allah and those ritual rights we are supposed to do during our life .It is a reminder to have a close look about ourselves much more better.Ramadhan!! you will go ,but your lessons are gonna be kept inside of each muslim on this earth .It is a spirtual circulation to renew and strengthen our spirtual power towards Allah .

best regards

أميرة بأخلاقها@
26-09-2008, 02:10 AM
terrific thread

thanks alot my brother

best wishes

الواثقة بالله
26-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Really great words

thanks

may Allah rewards you

PATCHI
26-09-2008, 05:49 AM
Soft , meaningful words postgraduate

We'll miss this geust a lot& pray that we'll e able to reach another one in a new year

One thing I hope it'll stay still

The people's gatherness& the mercy

Thank you for such topic

CHARLES DICKENS
26-09-2008, 09:00 AM
It is just as if it were written yesterday
Can't you see dear ..that everything is gone just as you said ...as it' was yesterday
!!
especially all the pretty meaningful things ...sacred months like Ramadan
I hope with you that ....something kept within us of what we felt and learned during Ramadan
Alla accept us
Thanks Dear
Yours
Mona

godey
26-09-2008, 01:44 PM
really we will miss you

thank you

postgraduate
26-09-2008, 06:34 PM
أميرة بأخلاقها@

Thanks alot for being here dear .Your passing is terrific too .I appreciate it for you

نسيم

You are welcome .Nice to be here again

PATCHI

Thanks for your sweet passing .I appreciate it for you

CHARLES DICKENS

I am delighted that you are here ...Your passing is appreciated deeply

godey

You are welcome .Nice to be here

rose rani
26-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Ramadhan comes regularly once per year not because it is a habbit , a custom or something new to us,but because of reminding us about Allah and those ritual rights we are supposed to do during our life .It is a reminder to have a close look about ourselves much more better.Ramadhan!! you will go ,but your lessons are gonna be kept inside of each muslim on this earth .It is a spirtual circulation to renew and strengthen our spirtual power towards Allah .

all your words are very beautiful and have wisdom

it is very amaziing

Dr.future
27-09-2008, 06:47 AM
Indeed, we will miss you Rhamadan

As you have written my friend , it is gone silently .

May God accept our good deeds and forgive us.

Thank you so much for this lovely topic

best regards

Try To Reach
27-09-2008, 08:24 AM
^_^

Postgraduate

dear , dear thanx for giving us the opportunity to say sth here

actually a few days are left in this blessed month four or five at most

we don't know Wallah how far good deeds we done or failure to do what ought to be done

we are really sorry to be in this place saying bye bye Ramadan we might meet again or not

but the Question is what after Ramadan

shall we carry on working hard as we were in Ramadan

or we are going to come back to listen to 50 cent and 2pac and others singers

I belevie that the Question NOW is what are you going to do in these days left in Ramadan

and What after

God bless every one

and great thanx to the angels feelings that it is you dear postgraduate

Allah protect ya pal

^_^

postgraduate
27-09-2008, 06:36 PM
rani99

You are welcome .Thanks for your sweet passing

postgraduate
27-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Dr.future

You are always welcome brother ..... Your being here gets me delighted .
Yes ,you are right.... we ask Allah to accept our deeds and forgive us .... Thanks alot

postgraduate
27-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Try To Reach

Thank you soooo much for your passing ..It is really appreciated for you . Your sweet comments are appreciated and welcomed too

ريما الحسين
27-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Now we are in the last part of Ramadan. Sooner or later, we will have to say goodbye. Nobody knows who will be alive and who will have

departed this temporal world next year. Death may suddenly come before, during or after Ramadan. Why doesn’t everyone do his/her best

to make all the days like Ramadan, so that nobody fears death's coming?

nice topic .. thanks a lot my brother

postgraduate
27-09-2008, 11:04 PM
موضي الحسين

Thanks alot for passing by.Your comments are appreciated too

BloumagrieT
29-09-2008, 05:08 PM
May Allah reward you brother for such words

postgraduate

About a month a go you wrote a thread welcoming Ramadan

and now a thread to say farewell our spiritual joy

Ramadan is a blessing from Allah , a healing and purifying blessing

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=15511&stc=1&d=1222693615

postgraduate
29-09-2008, 05:45 PM
SoOoSoOo Thanks alot for being existed here < Your passing besides your sweet comments are absolutely appreciated and welcome