المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Gear up! Time is approaching

postgraduate
06-10-2008, 12:46 AM
Talking about going back to schools again after being off for so long seems boring for few people who have to deal with it .But, how come! we have to face it anyway .For this reason , I chose my topic to day to be about it .I hope if you you can accept such thread willingly.

Few days from now on ,we all are going to take our seats at schools again .According to this ,a lot of families are about to gear their children up for schools for their knowledge and belief of how important the education is .For instance ,at the first day of the new school year,you can notice alot of fresh schoolboys/girls -especially at their earlier stages- with their parents comany.It is such a great view indeed .All students are enthusiastic at the beginning with zealous spirits and happiness .

However, such enthusiasm fades away little by little.So, what is the problem? Who is guilty, parents, teachers or students themselves? I hope if we can figure out it quickly

ريما الحسين
06-10-2008, 05:23 AM
actually , about myself I miss my school and I miss to study hard , I don't like to stay

at home without work because I'm serious

postgraduate

so great topic

my god protect u

postgraduate
06-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Thanks alot Moudhi .You are welcome.

rose rani
06-10-2008, 04:55 PM
very nice topiv and it comes on time

after this long holiday espcially many school refused to teach in Ramadan
many children do not want to the schools
in my opinion schoolsand teachers have the biggest responsiblity to make students
love or hate the schools

postgraduate
06-10-2008, 06:04 PM
rani99

Thanks alot for your kind passing.Your comment is as briliant as you are always.

أميرة بأخلاقها@
07-10-2008, 12:13 AM
postgraduate

you astonish me when you choose your topics which speak about something will come or happen you are brilliant

your topics are important and come in time

About this topic In my humble opinion I see that the students,parents and teachers are responsible towards this problem

parents should encourage their children to learn and arrange their time

Teacher should be creative and follow new method in teaching to make their classes funny to attract the students

Schools should be cooperative with the students and their parents to solve any problems they are faced

thanks for such precious topic

May Allah enlighten your life

appreciated

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/uploaded/48994_01223324362.gif

postgraduate
07-10-2008, 08:12 PM
أميرة بأخلاقها@

Thanks alot ,,,, You are always WELCOME

Your passing by is appreciated for you dear

Your comment is apprecaited as well

Yes, All of parents ,teachers and students play a very impotant mutual role

Thanks again

BloumagrieT
08-10-2008, 06:42 PM
postgraduadte

blieve me brother I knew that your coming thread is going to be

about going back to school

hahahaha

:smile (98):

We can't deny the importance of the thread but I can't deny

the fact that I'm a teacher who's going back to school

:smile (56):

As you said we have to face it

Tears won't solve the problem

So , I or we should cheer up and thank Allah that we

had a vacation ful of fun and spiritaul joy

:small:

Concerning the problem you've mentioned

There are different aspects brother

We can't blame teachers or schools only

No

The ministery of education , the Curriculum , unqualified

educators and families many things which we can't gather

them here

Thanks brother for the thread

http://www.airjibe.com/NEWS/images/back-to-school.jpg

postgraduate
08-10-2008, 10:03 PM
SoOoSoOo

At the beginning, let me thank you sOosoOo much for your care of what is being shown here .It is really appreciated for you too.Words are uncapable and not that enough to portray how happy I felt since I got myself associated with such useful forum which helped not only me ,but all of us practice English lively.I am sOosOo grateful to all of you in general and of YOU in particular. Thanks alot

Your passing by is ALWAYS welcome and APPRECIATED too

The other thing I really would like to highlight is regarded to your sweet comment .You are right ,such problems can not be easily mentioned here because they are alot just as you have driven at some of them. Thanks

يوسف محمد صالح
22-10-2008, 10:06 PM
vare good mr post