المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Creativity Quotes

so quiet
13-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Creativity :smile (48): is a mental process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts.
An alternative conception of creativity is that it is simply the act of making something new. It isn't just about art and craft. We can be creative in many different ways like the language we use, the way we do things, we can also be creative in the way we think

Here is a collection of carefully selected Creativity Quotes and Quotations by Famous People
I hope you enjoy them

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. by Scott Adams

Whatever creativity is, it is in part a solution to a problem. by Brian Aldiss

Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way. by Edward de Bono

Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work. by Rita Mae Brown

Creativity - like human life itself - begins in darkness. by Julia Cameron

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. by Albert Einstein

Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties. by Erich Fromm

Creativity often consists of merely turning up what is already there. Did you know that right and left shoes were thought up only a little more than a century ago? by Bernice Fitz-Gibbon

Creativity comes from looking for the unexpected and stepping outside your own experience. by Masaru Ibuka

True creativity often starts where language ends. by Arthur Koestler

Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity. by Edwin Land

Creativity is not the finding of a thing, but the making something out of it after it is found. by James Russell Lowell

Creativity is the greatest expression of liberty. by Bryant H. McGil

:smile (101)::smile (101)::smile (101):

أميرة بأخلاقها@
13-10-2008, 10:26 PM
WELL DONE MY DEAR

It's really precious quotes

creativity is a talent and grace from Allah but we gain it by working hard to reach this talent

thanks for this great topic

I like it

so quiet
15-10-2008, 02:16 PM
I appreciate your passing
my dear

happy that you like it

may Allah protect you
thanx

postgraduate
15-10-2008, 05:55 PM
thanks ... Interesting

Creative things stand for whom they belong to .Thanks again for sharing that

BloumagrieT
16-10-2008, 04:41 AM
the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts.
An alternative conception of creativity is that it is simply the act of making something new. It isn't just about art and craft. We can be creative in many different ways like the language we use, the way we do things, we can also be creative in the way we think

so quiet

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=15657&d=1223767909

You and your topics are most welcome

dear

and I totally agree with the quoted part up there

Thanks my dear

People do need to view life differently

Be always blessed sister and happy to have you among us again

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=15658&d=1223767909

TYRA
16-10-2008, 06:57 AM
Thanks for these quotes