المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Friendship

Na.Na
19-10-2008, 04:38 PM
What better shelter from the storms and trials of daily life than friendship and to know that there is someone out there you can fall back on. Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but when you lock eyes with them, you know that every moment they will affect your life in some profound way. And sometimes things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, will power or heart. Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless-the people you meet affect your life. The successes and downfalls that you experience can create who you are, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones

"I DOM"T WISH TO BE EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE RATHER I WOULD LIKE TO BE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE"

أميرة بأخلاقها@
20-10-2008, 01:38 AM
DOM"T WISH TO BE EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE RATHER I WOULD LIKE TO BE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE"

Dear Na.Na

you astonishing me for such topic you wrote

what a delicate pen and feelings you have

bless you

may allah protect you

appreciated

Na.Na
21-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks for passing by dear , and you are the one who astonish me with such kind words. God bless you and take care.

الواثقة بالله
21-10-2008, 05:20 PM
you have a nice soul in choosing such wonderful topics

thanks a boundle

BloumagrieT
22-10-2008, 03:37 PM
That's something I do believe in

Everything happens for a reason

A reason that leads us to reflect upon ourselves and learn from

those lessons

We meet so many people in our lives and we need to benefit

from dealing with them

Some of them will turn to be soulmates and others will be

soulahce but from both we could buld and reform our characters

I like to think positively as much as possible

That's I always keep telling my self that everything happens

to me wether joyful or painful is for the best
Friendship is something precious

Something that we should really treasure

Many thanks dear

Na.Na

rose rani
22-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless-the people you meet affect your life. The successes and downfalls that you experience can create who you are, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important one

it is awesome topicespecially this part

thank you na na for this nice topic