المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Should not Be Disregarded

postgraduate
09-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Well ,talking about young people and their interests looks like being in a whirlpool which seems that there is not an end for it . I like talking about youngs and their own stuffs. However, I can say that I am little bit not on that way with them though I am still a young of my late twenties .Youngs nowadays have their own principles ,opinions and many other things which distinguish them and give them their own image and style they always want to be . Of course , such things are respected and we can not blame them for such things unless they do clash or are contradictory with our beliefs as muslims .

Nevertheless , I can see myself disagreeable with some issues regarded to youngs such as the way of thinking ,their interests and many others . I am not gonna talk about that weird way of choosing their clothes under or beyond what is called Fashion and I am not gonna say how silly they are when they behave in a very rude way as an expression of attracting others even if that way may cause troubles .I am talking about their way of thinking . I am really upset when I see a very well-educated , quick-witted and powerful guy cares and gets interested in little things such as the decoration of his car and how his hair should be when meeting his friends and that it is !!! Yes taking a good care of ourselves is such a great thing but not that way of exaggeration . We have to be ambitious .We have to take care of big not small things in our life . We have to be creative . Our dreams should not stop at a certain end .

Note
I do not mean by my article the all .Whereas I believe that there are great guys who are hopeful and ambitious

أميرة بأخلاقها@
10-11-2008, 10:58 PM
postgraduate

amazing topic

thanks for sharing us

keep up

BloumagrieT
11-11-2008, 09:23 PM
postgraduate

Yes , you're right somethings shouldn't be ignored

This coming generation are focusing only on their appearance

As you said not most of them but the number is increasing

There is no harm to take care of your looks and appearance but

when those youths start exaggerate it this is something we shouldn't aagree with

nor accept it

Thanks brother for highliting this phenomena

Regards

^_^

rose rani
12-11-2008, 12:59 AM
very nice topic

there is a qusetion for everyone in the world
if any one wants to puw a headline for his or her life
what is gonna be this headline
may allah bless u for your amazing topics

الواثقة بالله
12-11-2008, 03:59 PM
well .. first of all .. i would love to say .. that it is such a nice thought to disscuss with

you know each jeneration is different than the other ...

your words .. are all 100% true ... because we like to be diffrent to have our own style and words

before .. maybe 6 years ago .. the world .. suddenly .. consider that the beauty of out side is what matters ... and by each year coming and passing .. more thing ivented be build and fake our beauty ..

so .. people .. who don't care .. will cansider carring .. because .. that what the people want .. there is some .. who won't mgo with the wind .. but others .. feel ashamed of their look .. so they try the best to fake it ...

but there are some personalities who cares about the outside more ... we can't blame them ..

your note has been taken POST

with regards

postgraduate
13-11-2008, 06:13 PM
أميرة بأخلاقها@

The amazing thing is that you are here !!! Thanks for that .Appreciated for you .

postgraduate
13-11-2008, 06:17 PM
SoOoSoOo

Look! who is here ?! what a wonderful ! It is soooo kind of you to be here .Your addition is so sweet and appreciated for you as well

postgraduate
13-11-2008, 06:19 PM
rani99

Thanks for your sweet and pleasant comment ..Your passing by is appreciated for you too .Glad that you are here

postgraduate
13-11-2008, 06:22 PM
نسيم

What you have added over here is absolutely appreciated and welcomed too . Besides I would like to thank you for your passing by .. It is really something sweet