اريد موضوع عن My summer holidays
وانا عندي الفكرة لكن ماني عارف انظمها وضروري تسليم الموضوع نهاية الأسبوع

وهذه بعض الأفكار
Taipei - the capital of Taiwan

Langkawi - an island in Malaysia
dumplings and noodles in a famous restaurant
In Langkawi, في هذه المنطقة ذهبنا الى الصيد لكننا لم نصطاد السمك
يعني انا بقلولك اني سافرت مع اهلي الى تايون وجزيرة من جزر ماليزيا
. Life in Taipei is similar to that in Hong Kong. I like the trip to Langkawi because I like skin-diving and feeding the fish very much.
بس اتمنى تنظمين الموضوع واكون شاكرا لك
لاسيما انك ماقصرتي بالنسبة لطلبة الجامعين
واذا عندك اي اضافة باسلوبك اكون جدا شاكر لك
اخوك
حيدر

الغزاله
18-09-2005, 01:27 PM
تحة طيبة لك اخي الكريم
وعذرا لتأخري في الرد

اعذرني فقد كتبت على حسب مافهمت
Last summer holidays, I went to Taipei - the capital of Taiwan, and Langkawi - an island in Malaysia, with my family. In Taipei, we went shopping and sight-seeing. We travelled by the MTR. There were many places to go. We ate dumplings and noodles in a famous restaurant, where we had waited an hour for the seats. We went to a book shop, too. It was built on a five-storey department store. It was the biggest book shop in Taipei. We spent an afternoon there and I read many kinds of books.
In Langkawi, we swam in the pools everyday. We went fishing but I could not catch any fish. We sailed to the sea and stayed on the raft. Near the raft, there were many fish. I fed the fish with some bread. I swam with the fish. I wore a snorkel and a mask and dove in the sea. I could see many sea urchins, corals and colourful fish. Some fish are yellow, some are blue and some are green. They are very beautiful.

I enjoyed the trips very much. Life in Taipei is similar to that in Hong Kong. I like the trip to Langkawi because I like skin-diving and feeding the fish very much. I look forward to going to Langkawi again

اتمنى لك التوفيق
ونحن في الخدمة للجميع
الغزاله

aoyedl
22-01-2012, 10:21 AM
لا اله الا الله

ahlawi
23-09-2012, 02:27 AM
انتم درة المنتديات وتاجها المرصع بنور العلم والمعرفة =-=-=- ahlawi