المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Six ways to build high self confidence

still_alive
19-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Hi friends

let's read this article togather

Six ways to build high self confidence

[align=left]Unstoppable confidence is the unshakable belief in yourself and what you are capable of. With confidence, people pursue their goals and persevere until they achieve them. Without confidence, time passes as the people stay stuck in their rigid comfort zones, unable to escape.

Here are six ways to build high self-confidence.

1. Clarify your values and set goals Your values are the guiding forces that tell you what is important to you. Your values will determine many things such as how you act within your family, community and culture, The decisions you make, how you behave, the habits you develop, the ideals you hold dear, the rules you live by and the goals you dream of achieving. You can feel great about yourself by setting goals for yourself and trying to meet them. Try a new dance, audition for the school play, or learn about careers in which you may be interested. Your self-esteem will improve when you have a goal to work toward. So go ahead: dream and plan.

2. Success in personal relationship: practice self- acceptance for greater self esteem. We're all unique. Having good self-esteem means that you love, respect, and trust yourself. You feel confident about who you are. Your self-esteem is something very personal. It's the way that you feel about yourself and how you think that others feel about you. Everyone has something that makes them special. What makes you special?

3. Communicating effectively with others Learning how to communicate effectively is one of the best things that you can do. It's important to know how to express your feelings and thoughts to others clearly and directly. You can deal with different situations and make good decisions by learning how to communicate well. Sharing your feelings is hard to do, but communication is the key to understanding. A large part of knowing how to express yourself involves knowing how to be firm when it's time to express your feelings. This means being assertive. You can state your opinions, stand up for others, and ask for something you want or need without apologies.

4. Health and self-confidence There's no doubt about it: increasing your health and eating balanced meals will dramatically enhance your self-image and your self-esteem. When you eat good food and you control your weight, you have more energy, you move faster. As you move faster, you do a lot more, and better. And as you do more, your self-confidence grows up. To have a healthy body you must give it all the nutrients it needs to grow and develop. But how do you do that? First of all, you need to understand that there are no good or bad foods, only good and bad eating patterns.

5. Analyze your strengths and weaknesses First, you need to recognize that you have tremendous possibility to succeed and that you have strength, ability and character to achieve anything you want. You have one or more areas of excellence. Take the time to identify it or them and capitalize on them continuously What are you interested in? What is your passion? What do you like to do? Harness your strengths and put them into service for others.

6. Practice mental fitness Mental fitness is like physical fitness. Mind programming, positive thoughts are essential for your well-being. You want positive emotions, "positive" actions and a positive life so you need positive thoughts. It's that simple. According to the law of attraction, you will attract people and opportunities in harmony with your dominant thoughts. You can program your mind so you will attract all that you need to achieve your goals: people, money and circumstances. When you build high self-confidence, you're capable of great things, things you never thought possible. Self confidence will bring you to the summit, you will see more clearly, you will feel sharper and you will know that there is nothing or nobody but you that can stop you from succeeding in life, financially, personally, emotionally, professionally and the most important with your family. [/center]

by Emmanuel SEGUI

اسيــ حبه ــرة
19-09-2005, 05:14 PM
What a big post

http://www.y1y1.com/hd0/albums/iconsmil/23_5_6[1].gif

Really I'm going to take some advantage

from this gr8 post

The important thing for me is the self-confidence

because I have a little of self-confidence

but the others think that it's an arrogance

thanx sooooooooo much dear for making us

feel better with this lovely and useful post

plz keep it up

still_alive
19-09-2005, 06:36 PM
thanks dear Aseerut Hubeh for your nice comment

I really appreciate it and I'm happy that you got benifits from this article

thx again

God bless you

Instigator
20-09-2005, 02:42 PM
,Dear still_alive
it is really an amazing useful piece
.of information about confidence

.WHAT MATTERS MOST IS HOW TO SEE YOURSELF
.Thanks a lot for sharing it with us
.I hope to see more from you

.Keep it up

still_alive
22-09-2005, 12:10 AM
thank you so much my brother Instigator for your encouraging words

ميس
22-09-2005, 08:42 AM
5. Analyze your strengths and weaknesses First, you need to recognize that you have tremendous possibility to succeed and that you have strength, ability and character to achieve anything you want. You have one or more areas of excellence. Take the time to identify it or them and capitalize on them continuously What are you interested in? What is your passion? What do you like to do?
Harness your strengths and put them into service for others.

What auseful post,i really like it
.Thanks a lot 4 sharing it with us
we wait moOoOoOoOOOoore]